• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Grease

Eric Baylor

Who does Dumpster pads for Restaurants? I've been doing them and I've thrown all sorts of chem at these. I can get them pretty clean. The only prob I have is that stain in the concrete from the food grease. Just can't seem to get the stain in the concrete were the grease has been sitting for 6 months. What do you us? I've thrown PH and BUTU degreaser at it. Combined with hot water. Any suggestions? Thanks

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Who does Dumpster pads for Restaurants? I've been doing them and I've thrown all sorts of chem at these. I can get them pretty clean. The only prob I have is that stain in the concrete from the food grease. Just can't seem to get the stain in the concrete were the grease has been sitting for 6 months. What do you us? I've thrown PH and BUTU degreaser at it. Combined with hot water. Any suggestions? Thanks

Eric I do a few Dumbsters, give me a jingle if you got Time. I'm up late all the time, I have a method I can share with you.

I wash around 30 a nite in the Restaurants industry, around 800 a month of various types.