Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tall stuff
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tall stuff

Default Tall stuff

These are some pics of work we did in March. Little windy a few days but we worked right through it

Got to love swing staging
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Tall stuff

My knees are shaking just looking at those pics.
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

Jeff what are the liability limits and rates for working on something that high?
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Jeff what are the liability limits and rates for working on something that high?
    Its actually real hard to find any insurance company that wants to cover a pressure washing company for heights over 3 or 4 stories. We now have a blanket coverage to work up to 20 stories. It costs, but not as bad as it could with many companies.We looked for the best at the best rates, most insurance underwriters almost laughed when we asked for highrise coverage. I used to be able to get it per job and pay extra based on payroll for the job

Its a huge selling point for us, to be able to tell customers we have the right coverage, but there are several around here that will do similar work, but are not covered, They do it with out the coverage and a lot less money, they can have those jobs, I am not going to risk my company for one job.
    You know even if you are on basically solid ground, say doing the front walkway areas on say a 10 story building and you are over 40 feet, feet planted solidly on the walkways, your GL & W/C doesn't cover you. If you are up in a 60 foot lift and you are over 40 feet, you aren't covered. Well JL Pressure Washing is

My guys are actally liking the work, sometimes they argue who will go up on the swing. I did it for years, its kind of fun, well it was when I was younger, you won't see me riding that all day anymore LOL

Its a huge selling point for us, to be able to tell customers we have the right coverage, but there are several around here that will do similar work, but are not covered, They do it with out the coverage and a lot less money, they can have those jobs, I am not going to risk my company for one job.
    You know even if you are on basically solid ground, say doing the front walkway areas on say a 10 story building and you are over 40 feet, feet planted solidly on the walkways, your GL & W/C doesn't cover you. If you are up in a 60 foot lift and you are over 40 feet, you aren't covered. Well JL Pressure Washing is

Great info, Jeff....
    Very impressive work!
    Chris Hartje
    Golden State Pressure Washing
    Fresno, Ca

Only The King for these projects, Jeff you should elaborate more about the extensive experince you have doing this. I have heard it personally, do you think the value is good to have on your website.

I know from your past you have worked projects taller and more difficult.

Its too bad you dont have those photos...WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Only The King for these projects, Jeff you should elaborate more about the extensive experince you have doing this. I have heard it personally, do you think the value is good to have on your website.

I know from your past you have worked projects taller and more difficult.

Its too bad you dont have those photos...WOW!!!!
    My past occupation as a Union steel painter, sandblaster and rigger does really help.

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Image View Post
    very cool Jeff! it's nice to have you back!
    Glad to be back, i thought you guys didn't like me anymore, tried to get on for three weeks, glad the forum, got most the bugs out

Hope the baby is doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIN View Post
    My knees are shaking just looking at those pics.
    Come on Florin, I could use you on some labor for learning. I'll put you up there and not pay you a cent LOL Piece of Cake

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information