• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tall stuff

Jeff LeCours

These are some pics of work we did in March. Little windy a few days but we worked right through it

Got to love swing staging

Attachments

• 211105-R1-11-14A.jpg
    211105-R1-11-14A.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 211103-R1-25-0A.jpg
    211103-R1-25-0A.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 211103-R1-16-9A.jpg
    211103-R1-16-9A.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 211103-R1-11-14A.jpg
    211103-R1-11-14A.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 211105-R1-14-11A.jpg
    211105-R1-14-11A.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 211103-R1-17-8A.jpg
    211103-R1-17-8A.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 79

Jeff LeCours

Jeff what are the liability limits and rates for working on something that high?
Its actually real hard to find any insurance company that wants to cover a pressure washing company for heights over 3 or 4 stories. We now have a blanket coverage to work up to 20 stories. It costs, but not as bad as it could with many companies.We looked for the best at the best rates, most insurance underwriters almost laughed when we asked for highrise coverage. I used to be able to get it per job and pay extra based on payroll for the job

Its a huge selling point for us, to be able to tell customers we have the right coverage, but there are several around here that will do similar work, but are not covered, They do it with out the coverage and a lot less money, they can have those jobs, I am not going to risk my company for one job.
You know even if you are on basically solid ground, say doing the front walkway areas on say a 10 story building and you are over 40 feet, feet planted solidly on the walkways, your GL & W/C doesn't cover you. If you are up in a 60 foot lift and you are over 40 feet, you aren't covered. Well JL Pressure Washing is

My guys are actally liking the work, sometimes they argue who will go up on the swing. I did it for years, its kind of fun, well it was when I was younger, you won't see me riding that all day anymore LOL

Chris Hartje

Contributing Member
Its a huge selling point for us, to be able to tell customers we have the right coverage, but there are several around here that will do similar work, but are not covered, They do it with out the coverage and a lot less money, they can have those jobs, I am not going to risk my company for one job.
You know even if you are on basically solid ground, say doing the front walkway areas on say a 10 story building and you are over 40 feet, feet planted solidly on the walkways, your GL & W/C doesn't cover you. If you are up in a 60 foot lift and you are over 40 feet, you aren't covered. Well JL Pressure Washing is

Great info, Jeff....
Very impressive work!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Only The King for these projects, Jeff you should elaborate more about the extensive experince you have doing this. I have heard it personally, do you think the value is good to have on your website.

I know from your past you have worked projects taller and more difficult.

Its too bad you dont have those photos...WOW!!!!

Jeff LeCours

Only The King for these projects, Jeff you should elaborate more about the extensive experince you have doing this. I have heard it personally, do you think the value is good to have on your website.

I know from your past you have worked projects taller and more difficult.

Its too bad you dont have those photos...WOW!!!!

My past occupation as a Union steel painter, sandblaster and rigger does really help.

Terry Miller

Nice photos Jeff. We do have a lot of folks in the UAMCC with various backgrounds. Sharing is a benefit for those who want to expand or change. The positives and negatives are good to know. Share some ideas for those who want to swing from 10-20 stories. They may think again! LOL

Jeff LeCours

Nice photos Jeff. We do have a lot of folks in the UAMCC with various backgrounds. Sharing is a benefit for those who want to expand or change. The positives and negatives are good to know. Share some ideas for those who want to swing from 10-20 stories. They may think again! LOL

Thanks Terry, its not for everyone for sure.

I can't wait to get Florin up there LOL

I don't fault anyone that doesnt like heights, I ALWAYS tell my guys whether its highrises or walking roofs if you arent comfortable or can't do it DON'T its not worth getting hurt or worse. My foreman can rig the staging, but would die if he actually had to go in it. I have some guys that wont walk roofs, some will

Michael Kidwell

That is just.. wow. I dont know if I would feel more comfortable on the larger rigging or the smaller ones. Definitely inspirational seeing stuff like that. At the very least just to know that it CAN be done lol.

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
I never would step foot in a swing until I personally inspected all components of the stage and rigging. I never could bring myself to trust anyone elses inspections!