Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Tall stuff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tall stuff

Default Re: Tall stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    My past occupation as a Union steel painter, sandblaster and rigger does really help.
    You cleaned and restored in high places

Nice photos Jeff. We do have a lot of folks in the UAMCC with various backgrounds. Sharing is a benefit for those who want to expand or change. The positives and negatives are good to know. Share some ideas for those who want to swing from 10-20 stories. They may think again! LOL
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

Quote Originally Posted by tegrey View Post
    Nice photos Jeff. We do have a lot of folks in the UAMCC with various backgrounds. Sharing is a benefit for those who want to expand or change. The positives and negatives are good to know. Share some ideas for those who want to swing from 10-20 stories. They may think again! LOL
    Thanks Terry, its not for everyone for sure.

I can't wait to get Florin up there LOL

I don't fault anyone that doesnt like heights, I ALWAYS tell my guys whether its highrises or walking roofs if you arent comfortable or can't do it DON'T its not worth getting hurt or worse. My foreman can rig the staging, but would die if he actually had to go in it. I have some guys that wont walk roofs, some will

I don't go up in stuff like that anymore.
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

That is just.. wow. I dont know if I would feel more comfortable on the larger rigging or the smaller ones. Definitely inspirational seeing stuff like that. At the very least just to know that it CAN be done lol.

I never would step foot in a swing until I personally inspected all components of the stage and rigging. I never could bring myself to trust anyone elses inspections!

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    270-366-5254

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information