• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Have you donated today?

Terry Miller

Helping a local charity or business in need will give you a large boost in your economy. Our town is going out for one day and fixing a less fortunate neighborhood. We'll cut grass, fix, paint, clean and help these people feel better about their homes. If we look right in our own back yards, there is someone who might need a helping hand. Our employees are donating their time and local vendors will supply all the needed goods. Imagine if everyone helped someone once a year?

Jim Cooney

I donate our time and services to several local charities and worthwhile organizations, including the Arizona Humane Society, LostOurHome.org, Crossroads Foundation, The American Legion, which I am a member of, Patriot Guard Riders (also a member) and am looking forward to serving the Ronald McDonald Houses.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We are actually on a Monthly campaign to assist the community each month with some form of Money or volinteer efforts our service.

We are Celabrating making thru the toughest and the 25 year in Business.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I just finished the last of 15 houses I wash for the local Paint Your Heart Out campaign, sponsored by the Rotary Club. This Saturday, about 435 volunteers will descend on these houses to paint. I've been involved with PYHO for 8 or 9 years. I used to do 1 or 2 of the houses, but for the last 4 years, a Rotarian has been paying my expenses so that I could do all of them. Some years they do as many as 19 houses. The "Thank You's" that I get are priceless and my company's logo is added to the 500 or so T-shirts that are given out each year.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
CIMG1953-1.jpg

This was a project for the children, always a favorite

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
CIMG1950-1.jpg

We are Commited to one laptop each month for Childrens learning until the end of year.

Total Dollars for charity is 10,000 for 2010, our service for cleanups and such for our current or perspective customers is unlimited.

Terry Miller

Tony, Sounds awwsome. Please post a photo of what 1,000 people look like volenteering. I have never seen that kind of volenteering. Especially each month. That's pretty amazing. Thank you.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Tony, Sounds awwsome. Please post a photo of what 1,000 people look like volenteering. I have never seen that kind of volenteering. Especially each month. That's pretty amazing. Thank you.

This is a video a friend of ours from church sent us when Fayth was baptized. He also included that month's group picture of the "Love Attack" Saturday. It's at 9 seconds and then shown again at the end of the video. That month was the largest ever, that's why they took the group picture. There were 1174 people at that one.

http://animoto.com/play/0n1OZboCjumtYXkATHNxOw#

Our church website does not post pictures of any of our stuff like that on the website. Maybe you could log in and check the news and see how many over 1000 showed up this month (It was today - we missed it, Fayth turned 8 today and had a birthday party) it should be listed in the newsletter by next week.

Or maybe you could just call them. Here is the contact info:

http://www.canyonridge.org/default.aspx?page=8346

Now, if anyone thinks Terry asked for a picture for any other reason other than to try to suggest I was lying, I've got some swampland to sell you in Louisiana.

Terry, where are your pictures? Surely you've got some pictures like Ron's of all your charity work.

Terry Miller

Tony,
Please re read my post. Where does it say Tony is a fraud? Where does it say Tony is a lyer? Please re read and apologise for the slander.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Tony,
Please re read my post. Where does it say Tony is a fraud? Where does it say Tony is a lyer? Please re read and apologise for the slander.

The problem may be your past track record of being so sarcastic.

I'm sorry Terry but your always a downer on the photo thing I would have taken wrong also.

Sorry the comment you have never seen a 1000 volinteers sounded like dis-belief. If your sincere I apoligize for taking you wrong also.

Its did sound like your questioning the effort. Thats why I posted My pictures. I have 100 or so more, I even have video with opra on one of her charity houses.

I have many stars and athletes, but that would be vein to post them here. Its would also be wrong since I only use them for the charitys.

Your threads a good one, why not keep it positive and go help some people.

Tony Shelton

Tony,

Ok, I'll apologize if that's not how you meant it. But you have a history of following Ron's any my posts and whining just to stir up crap. I also have a history of doing the same with yours. (I did it to make a point and show how ridiculous your pooping on Ron's threads was)

Here's a pledge I will make. I will make a promise not to use sarcasm in any way shape or form in any of your threads or in response to any of your posts. What I say will be straightforward and to the point. That way you will always know exactly what I'm saying and there will be no room for double meanings.

Will you make the same pledge and promise?

Michael Tessaro

Hey Tony, I watched Fayth's video. That's a cool thing to do to make a video montage for remembrance. There sure were a bunch of people packed on the ramp to celebrate together. Pat and I go to a very similar church here in TX.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Do it for god not for bragging rights.

I like being proud I'm able to help my community. If that comes wirh a bit of self pride I apologize in advance.

I sure thinks it's cool everyone here can share there experiences.

I like seeing my brothers helping there communitys. We can all make differences.

Tony Shelton

Do it for god not for bragging rights.

I'm not going to judge anyone for what they do to "get their business name out there" - But doing charity to "get your business name out there" is just not for me.

I've owned businesses for around 15 years or so and I have never NOT ONCE made a donation in the name of any of my companies or even done charity work in the name of any of my companies. I've had magnetic signs on my trucks before and took them off for charity work.

For me, it's not charity if you get ANYTHING in return for it and that includes goodwill. I know a lot of guys will disagree with that, but it's just my own conviction, I'm not laying it on anyone else.

We just made an offer to clean all coils for free for a man who owns upwards of 30 commercial buildings in an effort to thank him for using his own money to put up two billboards on I-15 as you arrive into Las Vegas that say Jesus, King of Kings and one just says. God. Not one of my potential customers will ever know that. And that's the way it should be as far as I'm concerned.

I think Ron is the same way. Did you know anything about Ron's charities before this thread? How many years do you think he's been giving to charities? Ron's and my posts were answers to a topic brought up in a thread. Please don't misconstrue them as bragging. I don't do near enough to brag about.:redface:

Tony Shelton

Hey Tony, I watched Fayth's video. That's a cool thing to do to make a video montage for remembrance. There sure were a bunch of people packed on the ramp to celebrate together. Pat and I go to a very similar church here in TX.

That Saturday they had various tasks for people to do that ranged from graffiti removal, to window washing, to just simply going door to door with a bag of unpopped popcorn with a business card attached by a rubber band letting people know what time our services were. They were set up for 1000 but that day so many people showed up they had to find new things for them to do.

That particular Saturday, we had the popcorn task. I'm happy to say that one family is now attending our church because of that day of popcorn. They said they wondered what the building they passed everyday was all about. Now they attend every week.

Here's a little better video I made for Fayth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfcOVcBLMmE

We visited this church a few years ago and rarely do I attend a service that doesn't touch me deeply in one way or another. We are in a city that thrives on greed and deception and lies. Our goal is to be a light in that city.

Tony Shelton

Ok, I'll apologize if that's not how you meant it. But you have a history of following Ron's any my posts and whining just to stir up crap. I also have a history of doing the same with yours. (I did it to make a point and show how ridiculous your pooping on Ron's threads was)

Here's a pledge I will make. I will make a promise not to use sarcasm in any way shape or form in any of your threads or in response to any of your posts. What I say will be straightforward and to the point. That way you will always know exactly what I'm saying and there will be no room for double meanings.

Will you make the same pledge and promise?

Am I to assume by your silence you aren't willing to make that same pledge Terry?