Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Have you donated today?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you donated today?

Default Have you donated today?

Helping a local charity or business in need will give you a large boost in your economy. Our town is going out for one day and fixing a less fortunate neighborhood. We'll cut grass, fix, paint, clean and help these people feel better about their homes. If we look right in our own back yards, there is someone who might need a helping hand. Our employees are donating their time and local vendors will supply all the needed goods. Imagine if everyone helped someone once a year?
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

Default Re: Have you donated today?

I donate our time and services to several local charities and worthwhile organizations, including the Arizona Humane Society, LostOurHome.org, Crossroads Foundation, The American Legion, which I am a member of, Patriot Guard Riders (also a member) and am looking forward to serving the Ronald McDonald Houses.

We are actually on a Monthly campaign to assist the community each month with some form of Money or volinteer efforts our service.

We are Celabrating making thru the toughest and the 25 year in Business.

We do that once per month through our church. Around 1000 people show up on one Saturday per month, every month.

http://www.canyonridge.org/default.a...&eventId=15172
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

These are all good gestures.
    Our Passion is Coatings,

Terry Miller COO
    330-418-8955

I just finished the last of 15 houses I wash for the local Paint Your Heart Out campaign, sponsored by the Rotary Club. This Saturday, about 435 volunteers will descend on these houses to paint. I've been involved with PYHO for 8 or 9 years. I used to do 1 or 2 of the houses, but for the last 4 years, a Rotarian has been paying my expenses so that I could do all of them. Some years they do as many as 19 houses. The "Thank You's" that I get are priceless and my company's logo is added to the 500 or so T-shirts that are given out each year.
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Excellent John. Amazing what we can do.
    Our Passion is Coatings,

Terry Miller COO
    330-418-8955

This was a project for the children, always a favorite

We are Commited to one laptop each month for Childrens learning until the end of year.

Total Dollars for charity is 10,000 for 2010, our service for cleanups and such for our current or perspective customers is unlimited.

Tony, Sounds awwsome. Please post a photo of what 1,000 people look like volenteering. I have never seen that kind of volenteering. Especially each month. That's pretty amazing. Thank you.
    Our Passion is Coatings,

Terry Miller COO
    330-418-8955

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information