• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Holey cow

Jeff LeCours

Wish it was a Holey cow, but its a hole in my pump. Had a hole blown right through the caseing of one on my 5.5 machines, man its about the size of a half dollar, heard of it happening, never happened to me before, ouch!
Sure it had to happen on the busiest week ever for JL Pressure Washing, looks like we'll break out one of the 4gpm for a couple days

Life is good ....but can be a bit of a PITA sometimes LOL

Rockin in Myrtle Beach
Everyone have a great week

James Foley

Motor bolt broke and need a new frame. Motor started to smash into the pump. Front end on Van was brought in friday and they didn't have a simple part had to wait till today. Got rid of extra truck and other machine when economy went in the POOPer. Want them back now !!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Motor bolt broke and need a new frame. Motor started to smash into the pump. Front end on Van was brought in friday and they didn't have a simple part had to wait till today. Got rid of extra truck and other machine when economy went in the POOPer. Want them back now !!!

You will be Glad at the end of summer...