• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pikesville MD

Jeff LeCours

I know there are several MD PWing contractors any one know what kind of an area Pikesville is, middle or upper class etc, where to stay . Looks like we have a couple projects coming up late summer,pretty excited about working for this company
Life is Good

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I know there are several MD PWing contractors any one know what kind of an area Pikesville is, middle or upper class etc, where to stay . Looks like we have a couple projects coming up late summer,pretty excited about working for this company
Life is Good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWF3tTaMVws

Just remember that Maryland is more complient than most State on CWA. So you won't have worries about storm water issues.

Jeff LeCours

Life is Good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWF3tTaMVws

Just remember that Maryland is more complient than most State on CWA. So you won't have worries about storm water issues.

Surprised all gas stations don't have that, it seems like a fairly economical way of containment

Ron if I remember right, you don't do gas stations right? I know you are the Flatwork King, is there a reason you don't do gas stations, are they more of a PITA than your regular concrete washing you do or is it they dont pay well. Just wondering

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Surprised all gas stations don't have that, it seems like a fairly economical way of containment

Ron if I remember right, you don't do gas stations right? I know you are the Flatwork King, is there a reason you don't do gas stations, are they more of a PITA than your regular concrete washing you do or is it they dont pay well. Just wondering

Most gas stations do, you just cant see the system because they are class 6 under the ground. You will notice grates accross the drives so water cant escape to the street and enter the storm systems.

Now the question, why Ron doesnt do Gas? No loyalty from the industry. They use lowballers usally, even if you got a good price this time or they make you think they will use you next month they cancel.

I do service stations for Costco and other independants. The larger corp ones suck.

Good luck Jeff, Maryland should be easy.

Rob Huffman

Most gas stations I have seen are awful on their pay scale. Theres a guy that does a local one here for $150 plus cuts their grass for 25$. The kicker is he wands the whole thing and spent 10 hours doing the front only. He told me he still had to do the pump areas and they have 16 pumps. Good luck with competing against that price.

Are you doing gas stations Jeff? Or condo's up this way?

Jeff LeCours

Most gas stations I have seen are awful on their pay scale. Theres a guy that does a local one here for $150 plus cuts their grass for 25$. The kicker is he wands the whole thing and spent 10 hours doing the front only. He told me he still had to do the pump areas and they have 16 pumps. Good luck with competing against that price.

Are you doing gas stations Jeff? Or condo's up this way?

No gas stations for me

Brian Wendling

We did over 50 stations in 2 months for this one company years ago and the next time we went to do them they said that they could not spend the money. I agree with Ron no Loyalty.