• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A Couple Weeks Off for the Transition Team!

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC Transition Team will be taking some much needed time off to spend with their families and friends during the holiday season.

We will be back in full swing come January 1st!

We wish all of you a joyous holiday season!

:Smiley-2182:

topcoat

Contributing Member
Carlos

I hope you all enjoy your "downtime", although I get the sense that it will probably be difficult for you to unplug completely.

As a very minor participant in the industry, I appreciate and respect what the Transition Team is doing and the energy that must go into it.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Break?? Breaks are not allowed so its time to get back to work:headshakesmile-fast

Just Joking of course. Enjoy the Holliday season and also have a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year!!!!!!!!

David Vicars

Scott, John, Eric, and Jenny, thanks and you all have a blessed holiday
season and a great '09. Carlos will still be working as always, just like
every one else.
After the New Year we will all be in launch mode.

So everyone keep the suggestions coming, we will still need your help.

Jeff LeCours

Happy Holidays all. I love having young kids. Well except for the fact every toy i see I want to buy for them. Man there's some cool toys out there.

Merry Christmas and everyone have a safe holiday season

The LeCours family

Carlos Gonzales

Scott -you are right..though we are officially on break...some of us on the team will still be working hard on some things that must get accomplished.