Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

Yeah but this whole "he took money and the org never got it" thing was talked about in January here and elsewhere. It's old.
    Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Beth n Rod View Post
    Yeah but this whole "he took money and the org never got it" thing was talked about in January here and elsewhere. It's old.
    Beth
    I was just explain by a BOD that they are separated from Carlos and will not demand the answers.

I sure wish you could get those answers before you have to ask them here.

I can lived with that, if this is behind us and no one knows or cares I understand. Lets move forward.

After consulting with my Tax advisor and CPA and researching my books for 2008 and 2009, I have concluded that my total donation to the UAMCC totaled:

$ 2162416 122121 91213

Now some might ask why so little, we all know that Cali real estate market took a dive, I just wanted to make sure that a modest house could be purchased with a little left over for the collage fund.

And I have had 7 people call me and say they appreciate the help.
    Doug Tripp
    Valley Mobile Cleaning, Inc
    845 544 3645

Too bad the police don't just forget things 6 months after they happened. No one would be in jail. Since when is taking money while under false pretenses and not accounting for it "over" just because it happened 6 months ago. I don't get it.

And Lonnie, you true colors are coming out now.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post

And Lonnie, you true colors are coming out now.
    Thank you Lonnie. It is refreshing to be able to read what a man writes and not have to wonder what his motives really are.

True colors are a good thing.
    Tim Fields
    Sign2day.com
    301-331-4117

Legal issues should not be online. If you plan to take an action, the details do not need to be here.

Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Please explain what you think I'm doing? Love to hear your version.

Don't the members deserve to know?

I'm just a hard working volunteer who donated my money. You never asked how much I donated?

I deserve like anyone does a right to know why this org is broke when the revenue taken in exceeds the expenses each month.

The Uamcc since jan has not spent 400 or 500 a month if you take out debt thAt was left from last year.

Lonnie your a contractor representing us, no disrespect but please represent.

I'm a customer of this org asking the tough questions, just answer them my freind or get the numbers.

I'm sick and tired of you and others beating around the bush.

Represent your brothers, telling people to leave is not right. I'm socked , you want my help you ask for my money. You even take alll my benifits and now again when I ask you for help you turn away.

Nice
    Ron i know what your agenda is here you keep rehashing issues why do you think that so many have stepped down from the bod its because of you wanting to run the industry the way you see fit its not about you and your buddies its about contractor doing what is right you are the ones killing this industry in the long run it will come back and bite you in the but.please do us all a favor and leave the org along you and your buddies are not helping it you are killing it go away please.
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth n Rod View Post
    Legal issues should not be online. If you plan to take an action, the details do not need to be here.

Beth
    Legal action shouldnt be needed, I can live with the BOD says they dont have them and have separated from Carlos. That answer was good enough for me.

When the 501c6 gets done and finalized Carlos wont have any legal ties to the org. Thats refreshing news and I can live with him keeping his books and leaving us alone.

Great News!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    Ron i know what your agenda is here you keep rehashing issues why do you think that so many have stepped down from the bod its because of you wanting to run the industry the way you see fit its not about you and your buddies its about contractor doing what is right you are the ones killing this industry in the long run it will come back and bite you in the but.please do us all a favor and leave the org along you and your buddies are not helping it you are killing it go away please.

Lonnie, your head has been filled with lies. I sit here with My resources and wallet open to this org as do others.

I have on many counts offered to help, your welcome for my effort by the way. I never got a thankyour from you personally.

Oh well, I thank you for serving on the BOD and speaking your mind even if your minds be filled with Ron take over moves.

My freinds you say just might be honest guys like me that want to know details you cant get.

This statement is distirbing

buddies its about contractor doing what is right you are the ones killing this industry in the long run it will come back and bite you in the but
    So you wish me ill will and I better watch out because you believe something bad will happen to me?

WOW!!!!!!!!

i have had to hold back on how i felt about you an your agenda for along time ron because of the position i held i get calls weekly from members wanting to know what can be done to get you to leave this org along you are the main reason that people are not renewing or joining the org at this time this is true you are hurting this org more than helping it please do us all a favor and go some where else there are a lot of members here that want you gone and my head has not been filled with lies i have eyes i see whats going on an other people need to step up and say what they feel stop calling me tell him yourself please.
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information