Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

  1. #31

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    i have had to hold back on how i felt about you an your agenda for along time ron because of the position i held i get calls weekly from members wanting to know what can be done to get you to leave this org along you are the main reason that people are not renewing or joining the org at this time this is true you are hurting this org more than helping it please do us all a favor and go some where else there are a lot of members here that want you gone and my head has not been filled with lies i have eyes i see whats going on an other people need to step up and say what they feel stop calling me tell him yourself please.
    Your just full of hate and hurtfull comments today. Thanks old buddy for making its very clear how much you hate me. I have never done anything to you Lonnie, you came to my roundtables said how great they where and how much you learned and now you say these thing to me. Why all the times we met you pretended to be my freind?

    This industry never amazes me with the deception.

    Why does it always have to be Sides, why couldnt we all just work together for the common good of the industry.

    People need to stop dividing and start uniting.

    We all will never have the same goals, its impossible. That is Fairytale land, we all how ever should be working for the common ones together.

    Lonnie dispite the awfull and hurtfull things you have just said I forgive you.

    Hope you prosper in your future goals and maybe even see you at a roundtable.

  • #32

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Your just full of hate and hurtfull comments today. Thanks old buddy for making its very clear how much you hate me. I have never done anything to you Lonnie, you came to my roundtables said how great they where and how much you learned and now you say these thing to me. Why all the times we met you pretended to be my freind?

    This industry never amazes me with the deception.

    Why does it always have to be Sides, why couldnt we all just work together for the common good of the industry.

    People need to stop dividing and start uniting.

    We all will never have the same goals, its impossible. That is Fairytale land, we all how ever should be working for the common ones together.

    Lonnie dispite the awfull and hurtfull things you have just said I forgive you.

    Hope you prosper in your future goals and maybe even see you at a roundtable.
    Ron there you go trying to say that i hate you i hate no one hate is not in my heart i dont like what you are doing to this org its the truth on how i feel
    if that upsets you then oh well just move on and let the org move forward there are so many guys trying to do what is right for this org let them do it an stop trying to tear it down. Am i the only one that see this i dont think so help if you will but dont hurt the org any more
    Last edited by Lonnie Greenwood; 05-18-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: spelling
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

  • #33

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    Ron there you go trying to say that i hate you i hate no one hate is not in my heart i dont like what you are doing to this org its the truth on how i feel
    if that upsets you then oh well just move on and let the org move forward there are so many guys trying to do what is right for this org let them do it an stop trying to tear it down
    Stop accusing me of tearing it down!!

    You’re the one who quit because you say I'm here. You say others won't renew because I'm here now. That’s what you said and now you don’t like the truth.

    Lonnie you’re confusing me?

    If you don’t like the idea of me or my friends being here then maybe the org is doomed anyway. If you think that excluding people from the org is the right thing your wrong.

    I'm very sorry you think this is a private club for you and your friends.

    I don’t have friends when it come to org business, I have people associated with this industry. Anyone who wants the help and knowledge I give it regardless of their place or friendship with others. I will not judge anyone for needed help because they are your friend or even Carlos friend.

    I can be your friend Too Lonnie if you let me. But your pretty certain I'm the white Devil trying to destroy what was already broke.

    Lonnie the UAMCC fel apart back in August 2009, nothing has been done since the convention.

    I have tried to only help and the record is clear on that.

    Unlike you I still stand ready to help, my friends as why? Why would you after you get treated like they treat you?

    Because if I help one person at the end of the day it makes it all worthwhile.

    I think people have a misperception of what the org does.

    And organization is here to help contractors succeed.

    This bickering is Bad, why is the bickering happening?

    Because the attitude of this org has had a poor past.

    Scott Millen and others on the BOD are trying to fix the problems; I'm in support of these honest men who run the org.

  • #34

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Stop accusing me of tearing it down!!

    Youíre the one who quit because you say I'm here. You say others won't renew because I'm here now. Thatís what you said and now you donít like the truth.

    Lonnie youíre confusing me?

    If you donít like the idea of me or my friends being here then maybe the org is doomed anyway. If you think that excluding people from the org is the right thing your wrong.

    I'm very sorry you think this is a private club for you and your friends.

    I donít have friends when it come to org business, I have people associated with this industry. Anyone who wants the help and knowledge I give it regardless of their place or friendship with others. I will not judge anyone for needed help because they are your friend or even Carlos friend.

    I can be your friend Too Lonnie if you let me. But your pretty certain I'm the white Devil trying to destroy what was already broke.

    Lonnie the UAMCC fel apart back in August 2009, nothing has been done since the convention.

    I have tried to only help and the record is clear on that.

    Unlike you I still stand ready to help, my friends as why? Why would you after you get treated like they treat you?

    Because if I help one person at the end of the day it makes it all worthwhile.

    I think people have a misperception of what the org does.

    And organization is here to help contractors succeed.

    This bickering is Bad, why is the bickering happening?

    Because the attitude of this org has had a poor past.

    Scott Millen and others on the BOD are trying to fix the problems; I'm in support of these honest men who run the org.
    Ron you are so good at turning things around an making your self look good its all about you and only you please just leave and go help some where else be cause you are just hurting the org you say one thing and do another please stop all of this you are doing its not working. All you want is control control you cant have it your way you are not happy im sorry for the things that happen to you back in the day its the past move on or leave please
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

  • #35

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    Ron you are so good at turning things around an making your self look good its all about you and only you please just leave and go help some where else be cause you are just hurting the org you say one thing and do another please stop all of this you are doing its not working. All you want is control control you cant have it your way you are not happy im sorry for the things that happen to you back in the day its the past move on or leave please
    Lonnie, why do you want me to leave?

    Please stop this behavior, its not becoming of another member to keep up this type of attitude.

    Have a nice Day Lonnie, this type of talk is senseless.

  • #36

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Lonnie, why do you want me to leave?

    Please stop this behavior, its not becoming of another member to keep up this type of attitude.

    Have a nice Day Lonnie, this type of talk is senseless.
    You are not what this org needs you want control and you cant have it so you want to see the orgs doors to close it is all about power ron admit it you know and others know stop playing games and bringing up the past move on
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

  • #37

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    You are not what this org needs you want control and you cant have it so you want to see the orgs doors to close it is all about power ron admit it you know and others know stop playing games and bringing up the past move on
    Lonnie, the bod and members control the org. You should know this Lonnie greenwood.

    I want no control of any of this. Just want all members to have a voice. I speak only for myself as a contractor.

    It really silly you keep saying I want control, I have no control and no person should control an org.

    Your statements are incorrect.

    Stop accusing and making accusations you cannot prove. It's sladerous to my character and not appreciated.

    Your correct about one thing, this is going nowhere.

    Second my answer has come from bod, they dnt have info and will not be getting it.

    The truth is all I wanted, thanks

  • #38

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Not to bring up PWNA again, but there was a time in the past when they too tried to say "we don't want you". It was not the right thing then, it is not the right thing now.

    Lonnie, I like you, and I know all of you are trying to do the right things. I know it hurts and it is hard not to take personally what people say. But to tell a member you don't want them, is just about as "good old boy club" as it gets. You do not have to like each member, but you should respect at least their voice and opinion.

    We all know Ron is loud and very expressive and passionate. Some of us love him for it. Others can't stand it. But it's not our place to either try to change him or to send him away because he doesn't suit us. He has done tons for this industry.

    Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

  • #39

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Hey I am a mod here on UAMCC, I unfortunately do not know how to close or remove a thread that has played itself out or one that has become argumentative
    I ask another mod or admin, to please close this down. Ron said he got his answer from a BOD member so this thread is done in his words, lets close it

    I refuse to get into any of this past stuff, I have dealt with it how I dealt with it and however someone else wants to deal with it, please do, but not here on the UAMCC BB any longer in this thread

    Thank you
    Jeff

  • #40

    Default Re: Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

    Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Hey I am a mod here on UAMCC, I unfortunately do not know how to close or remove a thread that has played itself out or one that has become argumentative
    I ask another mod or admin, to please close this down. Ron said he got his answer from a BOD member so this thread is done in his words, lets close it

    I refuse to get into any of this past stuff, I have dealt with it how I dealt with it and however someone else wants to deal with it, please do, but not here on the UAMCC BB any longer in this thread

    Thank you
    Jeff
    Agreed. Everybody said what they had to say. I would close this thread but where still trying to figure out on how to get the controls fixed.
    One day if anyone cares there answers they seek will already be known if there not already. The only loser here now is the UAMCC if this goes on and on.

    Lets consider this a new day for this org. and start from here forward.

    Here let me try this...it may be unconventional and it won't truly work but take a good look at this.
    CLOSED!!!!!!!

  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO