• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Who Donated any Money in 2008 & 2009????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth Borrego

Yeah but this whole "he took money and the org never got it" thing was talked about in January here and elsewhere. It's old.
Beth

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Yeah but this whole "he took money and the org never got it" thing was talked about in January here and elsewhere. It's old.
Beth

I was just explain by a BOD that they are separated from Carlos and will not demand the answers.

I sure wish you could get those answers before you have to ask them here.

I can lived with that, if this is behind us and no one knows or cares I understand. Lets move forward.

Doug Tripp

After consulting with my Tax advisor and CPA and researching my books for 2008 and 2009, I have concluded that my total donation to the UAMCC totaled:

$ 2162416 122121 91213

Now some might ask why so little, we all know that Cali real estate market took a dive, I just wanted to make sure that a modest house could be purchased with a little left over for the collage fund.

And I have had 7 people call me and say they appreciate the help.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Too bad the police don't just forget things 6 months after they happened. No one would be in jail. Since when is taking money while under false pretenses and not accounting for it "over" just because it happened 6 months ago. I don't get it.

And Lonnie, you true colors are coming out now.

Lonnie Greenwood

Please explain what you think I'm doing? Love to hear your version.

Don't the members deserve to know?

I'm just a hard working volunteer who donated my money. You never asked how much I donated?

I deserve like anyone does a right to know why this org is broke when the revenue taken in exceeds the expenses each month.

The Uamcc since jan has not spent 400 or 500 a month if you take out debt thAt was left from last year.

Lonnie your a contractor representing us, no disrespect but please represent.

I'm a customer of this org asking the tough questions, just answer them my freind or get the numbers.

I'm sick and tired of you and others beating around the bush.

Represent your brothers, telling people to leave is not right. I'm socked , you want my help you ask for my money. You even take alll my benifits and now again when I ask you for help you turn away.

Nice

Ron i know what your agenda is here you keep rehashing issues why do you think that so many have stepped down from the bod its because of you wanting to run the industry the way you see fit its not about you and your buddies its about contractor doing what is right you are the ones killing this industry in the long run it will come back and bite you in the but.please do us all a favor and leave the org along you and your buddies are not helping it you are killing it go away please.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Legal issues should not be online. If you plan to take an action, the details do not need to be here.

Beth

Legal action shouldnt be needed, I can live with the BOD says they dont have them and have separated from Carlos. That answer was good enough for me.

When the 501c6 gets done and finalized Carlos wont have any legal ties to the org. Thats refreshing news and I can live with him keeping his books and leaving us alone.

Great News!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron i know what your agenda is here you keep rehashing issues why do you think that so many have stepped down from the bod its because of you wanting to run the industry the way you see fit its not about you and your buddies its about contractor doing what is right you are the ones killing this industry in the long run it will come back and bite you in the but.please do us all a favor and leave the org along you and your buddies are not helping it you are killing it go away please.

Lonnie, your head has been filled with lies. I sit here with My resources and wallet open to this org as do others.

I have on many counts offered to help, your welcome for my effort by the way. I never got a thankyour from you personally.

Oh well, I thank you for serving on the BOD and speaking your mind even if your minds be filled with Ron take over moves.

My freinds you say just might be honest guys like me that want to know details you cant get.

This statement is distirbing

buddies its about contractor doing what is right you are the ones killing this industry in the long run it will come back and bite you in the but

So you wish me ill will and I better watch out because you believe something bad will happen to me?

WOW!!!!!!!!

Lonnie Greenwood

i have had to hold back on how i felt about you an your agenda for along time ron because of the position i held i get calls weekly from members wanting to know what can be done to get you to leave this org along you are the main reason that people are not renewing or joining the org at this time this is true you are hurting this org more than helping it please do us all a favor and go some where else there are a lot of members here that want you gone and my head has not been filled with lies i have eyes i see whats going on an other people need to step up and say what they feel stop calling me tell him yourself please.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
i have had to hold back on how i felt about you an your agenda for along time ron because of the position i held i get calls weekly from members wanting to know what can be done to get you to leave this org along you are the main reason that people are not renewing or joining the org at this time this is true you are hurting this org more than helping it please do us all a favor and go some where else there are a lot of members here that want you gone and my head has not been filled with lies i have eyes i see whats going on an other people need to step up and say what they feel stop calling me tell him yourself please.

Your just full of hate and hurtfull comments today. Thanks old buddy for making its very clear how much you hate me. I have never done anything to you Lonnie, you came to my roundtables said how great they where and how much you learned and now you say these thing to me. Why all the times we met you pretended to be my freind?

This industry never amazes me with the deception.

Why does it always have to be Sides, why couldnt we all just work together for the common good of the industry.

People need to stop dividing and start uniting.

We all will never have the same goals, its impossible. That is Fairytale land, we all how ever should be working for the common ones together.

Lonnie dispite the awfull and hurtfull things you have just said I forgive you.

Hope you prosper in your future goals and maybe even see you at a roundtable.

Lonnie Greenwood

Your just full of hate and hurtfull comments today. Thanks old buddy for making its very clear how much you hate me. I have never done anything to you Lonnie, you came to my roundtables said how great they where and how much you learned and now you say these thing to me. Why all the times we met you pretended to be my freind?

This industry never amazes me with the deception.

Why does it always have to be Sides, why couldnt we all just work together for the common good of the industry.

People need to stop dividing and start uniting.

We all will never have the same goals, its impossible. That is Fairytale land, we all how ever should be working for the common ones together.

Lonnie dispite the awfull and hurtfull things you have just said I forgive you.

Hope you prosper in your future goals and maybe even see you at a roundtable.

Ron there you go trying to say that i hate you i hate no one hate is not in my heart i dont like what you are doing to this org its the truth on how i feel
if that upsets you then oh well just move on and let the org move forward there are so many guys trying to do what is right for this org let them do it an stop trying to tear it down. Am i the only one that see this i dont think so help if you will but dont hurt the org any more

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron there you go trying to say that i hate you i hate no one hate is not in my heart i dont like what you are doing to this org its the truth on how i feel
if that upsets you then oh well just move on and let the org move forward there are so many guys trying to do what is right for this org let them do it an stop trying to tear it down
Stop accusing me of tearing it down!!

You’re the one who quit because you say I'm here. You say others won't renew because I'm here now. That’s what you said and now you don’t like the truth.

Lonnie you’re confusing me?

If you don’t like the idea of me or my friends being here then maybe the org is doomed anyway. If you think that excluding people from the org is the right thing your wrong.

I'm very sorry you think this is a private club for you and your friends.

I don’t have friends when it come to org business, I have people associated with this industry. Anyone who wants the help and knowledge I give it regardless of their place or friendship with others. I will not judge anyone for needed help because they are your friend or even Carlos friend.

I can be your friend Too Lonnie if you let me. But your pretty certain I'm the white Devil trying to destroy what was already broke.

Lonnie the UAMCC fel apart back in August 2009, nothing has been done since the convention.

I have tried to only help and the record is clear on that.

Unlike you I still stand ready to help, my friends as why? Why would you after you get treated like they treat you?

Because if I help one person at the end of the day it makes it all worthwhile.

I think people have a misperception of what the org does.

And organization is here to help contractors succeed.

This bickering is Bad, why is the bickering happening?

Because the attitude of this org has had a poor past.

Scott Millen and others on the BOD are trying to fix the problems; I'm in support of these honest men who run the org.

Lonnie Greenwood

Stop accusing me of tearing it down!!

You’re the one who quit because you say I'm here. You say others won't renew because I'm here now. That’s what you said and now you don’t like the truth.

Lonnie you’re confusing me?

If you don’t like the idea of me or my friends being here then maybe the org is doomed anyway. If you think that excluding people from the org is the right thing your wrong.

I'm very sorry you think this is a private club for you and your friends.

I don’t have friends when it come to org business, I have people associated with this industry. Anyone who wants the help and knowledge I give it regardless of their place or friendship with others. I will not judge anyone for needed help because they are your friend or even Carlos friend.

I can be your friend Too Lonnie if you let me. But your pretty certain I'm the white Devil trying to destroy what was already broke.

Lonnie the UAMCC fel apart back in August 2009, nothing has been done since the convention.

I have tried to only help and the record is clear on that.

Unlike you I still stand ready to help, my friends as why? Why would you after you get treated like they treat you?

Because if I help one person at the end of the day it makes it all worthwhile.

I think people have a misperception of what the org does.

And organization is here to help contractors succeed.

This bickering is Bad, why is the bickering happening?

Because the attitude of this org has had a poor past.

Scott Millen and others on the BOD are trying to fix the problems; I'm in support of these honest men who run the org.

Ron you are so good at turning things around an making your self look good its all about you and only you please just leave and go help some where else be cause you are just hurting the org you say one thing and do another please stop all of this you are doing its not working. All you want is control control you cant have it your way you are not happy im sorry for the things that happen to you back in the day its the past move on or leave please

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron you are so good at turning things around an making your self look good its all about you and only you please just leave and go help some where else be cause you are just hurting the org you say one thing and do another please stop all of this you are doing its not working. All you want is control control you cant have it your way you are not happy im sorry for the things that happen to you back in the day its the past move on or leave please

Lonnie, why do you want me to leave?

Please stop this behavior, its not becoming of another member to keep up this type of attitude.

Have a nice Day Lonnie, this type of talk is senseless.

Lonnie Greenwood

Lonnie, why do you want me to leave?

Please stop this behavior, its not becoming of another member to keep up this type of attitude.

Have a nice Day Lonnie, this type of talk is senseless.

You are not what this org needs you want control and you cant have it so you want to see the orgs doors to close it is all about power ron admit it you know and others know stop playing games and bringing up the past move on

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
You are not what this org needs you want control and you cant have it so you want to see the orgs doors to close it is all about power ron admit it you know and others know stop playing games and bringing up the past move on

Lonnie, the bod and members control the org. You should know this Lonnie greenwood.

I want no control of any of this. Just want all members to have a voice. I speak only for myself as a contractor.

It really silly you keep saying I want control, I have no control and no person should control an org.

Your statements are incorrect.

Stop accusing and making accusations you cannot prove. It's sladerous to my character and not appreciated.

Your correct about one thing, this is going nowhere.

Second my answer has come from bod, they dnt have info and will not be getting it.

The truth is all I wanted, thanks

Beth Borrego

Not to bring up PWNA again, but there was a time in the past when they too tried to say "we don't want you". It was not the right thing then, it is not the right thing now.

Lonnie, I like you, and I know all of you are trying to do the right things. I know it hurts and it is hard not to take personally what people say. But to tell a member you don't want them, is just about as "good old boy club" as it gets. You do not have to like each member, but you should respect at least their voice and opinion.

We all know Ron is loud and very expressive and passionate. Some of us love him for it. Others can't stand it. But it's not our place to either try to change him or to send him away because he doesn't suit us. He has done tons for this industry.

Beth

Jeff LeCours

Hey I am a mod here on UAMCC, I unfortunately do not know how to close or remove a thread that has played itself out or one that has become argumentative
I ask another mod or admin, to please close this down. Ron said he got his answer from a BOD member so this thread is done in his words, lets close it

I refuse to get into any of this past stuff, I have dealt with it how I dealt with it and however someone else wants to deal with it, please do, but not here on the UAMCC BB any longer in this thread

Thank you
Jeff

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey I am a mod here on UAMCC, I unfortunately do not know how to close or remove a thread that has played itself out or one that has become argumentative
I ask another mod or admin, to please close this down. Ron said he got his answer from a BOD member so this thread is done in his words, lets close it

I refuse to get into any of this past stuff, I have dealt with it how I dealt with it and however someone else wants to deal with it, please do, but not here on the UAMCC BB any longer in this thread

Thank you
Jeff
Agreed. Everybody said what they had to say. I would close this thread but where still trying to figure out on how to get the controls fixed.
One day if anyone cares there answers they seek will already be known if there not already. The only loser here now is the UAMCC if this goes on and on.

Lets consider this a new day for this org. and start from here forward.

Here let me try this...it may be unconventional and it won't truly work but take a good look at this.
CLOSED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.