Thread: Who would Volinteer?

Default Who would Volinteer?

The UaMcc might need volinteers in the Future, just starting a thread to see if anyone is interested.

Default Re: Who would Volinteer?

before you can volunteer you must be a member.. is that correct ?
    dollarspa
    David Potter
    www.pressurewashingdallas.com
    dallas/texas

Quote Originally Posted by dollarspa View Post
    before you can volunteer you must be a member.. is that correct ?

Everyone right now is a member David, membership is Free

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Everyone right now is a member David, membership is Free
    If you do volunteer remember it take a lot of time an heart and it is not easy by no means i never thought it would be what it is today i hope it gets better im sure it will with the right leadership the bod needs all the help they can get go uamcc
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

David sign up and get your free 3 month membership if thats what is being offered. Then volunteer for something. Make this work for yourself and others. After 3 months the UAMCC may be asking for people to start paying for there membership from that point on. Roll the dice. Pay so your on for a full year and get involved.

Yes this cost money. Your membership money will go along way to help this org. This is a National org. Help many who want to get this going again. IF it gets going the benefits will start to happen but you must work it.

It can happen. At this point you have to visualize this on how it can work... and it could work. But of course like everything else money is needed. Maybe the UAMCC can come up with a creative Ideal to give people a new heading for the membership kind of like last year when 10 of us became "Charter Members". This can work but it unfortunetly takes a Village----and I can't stand the woman who I met that coined that phrase and had a book with a similiar name..but in this case it will take take a community as in us the Powerwashing community to get this together.

Just think about that.

• Thread Information