• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Elevated Washing-HELP!!

aqua-prosolutions

UAMCC Contractor Member
Who has any suggestions on where to get some good safety equipment- Harness, Rope, Caribiner, and Roof edge guides? I am bidding a house- cedar siding restoration- that has an area that can't be reached safely using a ladder, can't get to it with a lift- and I can't use my extension wands - because it is restoration and I will need to remove the old sealer- requiring detailed attention. My only option is safety harness, rope, and a secure place to tie off to. I also need something to go at the edge of the roof to allow for movement but will protect the edge of the roof and guttering. The safety harness needs to be the style that has the D ring in the front, Anyone have any suggestions- please help!!

Lonnie Greenwood

Who has any suggestions on where to get some good safety equipment- Harness, Rope, Caribiner, and Roof edge guides? I am bidding a house- cedar siding restoration- that has an area that can't be reached safely using a ladder, can't get to it with a lift- and I can't use my extension wands - because it is restoration and I will need to remove the old sealer- requiring detailed attention. My only option is safety harness, rope, and a secure place to tie off to. I also need something to go at the edge of the roof to allow for movement but will protect the edge of the roof and guttering. The safety harness needs to be the style that has the D ring in the front, Anyone have any suggestions- please help!!

check with Granger or equipment rental company near the job if you want to own Granger is the way to go http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/fall-protection/safety/ecatalog/N-azs?op=search&sst=subset

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Do you have a picture of where your talking about. We do Cedar Restoration jobs and we have used anywhere from Ladders to lifts. I would like to see a good picture of this part of the house to get a better Idea on what you may need to get the job done.