• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Town Hall Meeting if you care!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
WOW, Right NOW great INterior INFO!!!

This is Scheduled for Thursday 7pm pac And 10 pm Eastern

Conference Access Number is: 402-237-2915
Your Passcode is: 843630#

Lets all talk about these Topics as member of the pressure wash world.

If we are going to keep the org alive what could be done quickly to restore the benifits?

I will post a website by tues we can all talk on about these problems.

If you would like to talk as members about current affairs please join In.

Orgs should not respresent division but unity.

Communication is a large problem.

This is Scheduled for Thursday 7pm pac And 10 pm Eastern

Conference Access Number is: 402-237-2915
Your Passcode is: 843630#

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Listcon2.jpg

Listcon1.jpg

We had a Few Guys, great call

cleanhoods

I would love to be a part of the meetings only problem is the hours us hood detailers work mainly nights and sometimes days and nights,but mainly nights.
Good job Ron meetings is a good thing for people to discuss there issues and resolve them and meet in the middle which in turn forms friendship and unity!! Good job bro keep up the hard work!
Marko

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Marko, we really just discuss better ways to improve business. It's a great tool and oportunity to share the info anyone has learned over the years.

Ken Fenner

I see BOD members on that call. If UAMCC business is discussed, wouldn't that have to be a formal meeting sanctioned by the BOD with a call to membership for participation? I don't care as communication in any form is good I just don't want anyone to get jammed up like last year when there were headhunters calling for minutes of TT meetings. I'm sure this was just a general contractor meeting but in Ron's original post it appeared that org business was going to be discussed.

Ron, do you keep transcripts or have access to recordings of the calls? It would be good for people that may not have been able to attend to hear the communication lines opening.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ken, you cannot record open meetings. The town hall is open and members can discuss the org and BOD members can address issues. The BOD was very helpful and restored some faith in me personally for just being on the call.

But your right Ken, these meetings are not official by any means.

Members can have Town hall Meetings with out the BOD if they want. We all have interest in the org, most people on the call want to see the org succeed.

My calls are always positive, no bickering or fighting is allowed. Poeple seem to act very different in person and on a call where they are introduced.

We discussed alot of things such as Florida event, Mike T, Tont S. , Mike H. got to give a short story of there topics at the NCE Mini Expo Florida 2010 event.

Please understand Ken that Org biz can be discussed and ideas can be shared. Its not official but every member now has a voice and has a stage to express there thoughts as it should be. ( Positive thoughts and IDeas)

If you have issues or problems with the org its proffessional to discuss in private first to work out the issues.

Ken, lots of folks would love to ask the Fenerator questions about biz. You should make one sometime.

I see BOD members on that call. If UAMCC business is discussed, wouldn't that have to be a formal meeting sanctioned by the BOD with a call to membership for participation? I don't care as communication in any form is good I just don't want anyone to get jammed up like last year when there were headhunters calling for minutes of TT meetings. I'm sure this was just a general contractor meeting but in Ron's original post it appeared that org business was going to be discussed.

Ron, do you keep transcripts or have access to recordings of the calls? It would be good for people that may not have been able to attend to hear the communication lines opening.

Ken Fenner

Wow! this was NOT a UAMCC board meeting! Any way we didn't have a quorum lol

What's the wow? Just coverin your azz by asking a question I did not know the answer to. Read what I wrote, don't read deeper or throw inflections in, Trevor. You may be getting gun shy. I don't play silly games. Its simple business. The fact is, every move you make today, will be scrutinized down the line. Just casting some light onto a potential headache.

Last edited:

Ken Fenner

Ken, you cannot record open meetings. The town hall is open and members can discuss the org and BOD members can address issues. The BOD was very helpful and restored some faith in me personally for just being on the call.

But your right Ken, these meetings are not official by any means.

Members can have Town hall Meetings with out the BOD if they want. We all have interest in the org, most people on the call want to see the org succeed.

My calls are always positive, no bickering or fighting is allowed. Poeple seem to act very different in person and on a call where they are introduced.

We discussed alot of things such as Florida event, Mike T, Tont S. , Mike H. got to give a short story of there topics at the NCE Mini Expo Florida 2010 event.

Please understand Ken that Org biz can be discussed and ideas can be shared. Its not official but every member now has a voice and has a stage to express there thoughts as it should be. ( Positive thoughts and IDeas)

If you have issues or problems with the org its proffessional to discuss in private first to work out the issues.

Ken, lots of folks would love to ask the Fenerator questions about biz. You should make one sometime.

I'm totally cool with that and agree with much of what you have written over the last couple of weeks. I'm glad you have started looking at this from an experienced business person stance versus all that emotion we were all putting into this. I am not going active with the org for awhile but I still want to see it succeed.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Sometimes we all get a little overboard when we get involved in something like an org. Just go out and get on these calls if you want. I did it a few times when I was involved in this and other orgs. Some guys will never like it because they may be a little to much controlling where they start harping about the rules. Its a Volunteer org guys so just have a little fun!!