• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Our BBS has a new look!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
As you may have noticed, OUR BBS has a new look! The BBS Team plus James Ogden (Our hired IT gun!) have spent the last 4 days cleaning-up the BBS - call it a Spring Cleaning. James has moved the BBS to our own vBulletin license and the Team has been cleaning-up and making this BBS our own.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be in order, but if anyone finds something we missed, please chime in. Any suggestions for improving our BBS would also be appreciated. Please post them here or PM them to myself or any member of the Team: Russ Spence, Beth Borrego and John Tornabene.

Beth Borrego

If anyone gets ANY errors, take a screen shot and attach it here please. More will come on the new features as I have time to share it.

Beth

Jeff LeCours

Hey John, does this mean this is a totally separate BB from the other one of a couple days ago or is it just changed to the new look of today? Is this one NOT owned by Carlos? Hope so, any way congrats on getting it up and working Ms Beth and the rest of you all.

Russ Spence

Hey John, does this mean this is a totally separate BB from the other one of a couple days ago or is it just changed to the new look of today? Is this one NOT owned by Carlos? Hope so, any way congrats on getting it up and working Ms Beth and the rest of you all.

Jeff the other one still belongs to Carlos and as far as I was told he will not sign it over, so the UaMCC had to purchase a new license and have the information moved to it, this one is solely the property of the UaMCC and its members.

Carlos was told he could transfer it one more time but has not as of yet contacted vbulletin to do so. So in the best intrest of the members a new license had to be purchased.

Beth Borrego

thank you Russ for the explanation .........does this mean the main website http://www.uamcc.org/ still belong to carlos ?

It belongs to UAMCC. All the data is on the host's server is UAMCC's and they pay the hosting fees. I got this information from a BOD.

The domain will be turned over when the non-profit status is approved, and that is owned by the Hinderliters, who formed the UAMCC. I spoke to Michael directly about this yesterday. Until then they are fine with its use.

Beth

Jeff LeCours

Jeff the other one still belongs to Carlos and as far as I was told he will not sign it over, so the UaMCC had to purchase a new license and have the information moved to it, this one is solely the property of the UaMCC and its members.

Carlos was told he could transfer it one more time but has not as of yet contacted vbulletin to do so. So in the best intrest of the members a new license had to be purchased.
He must of missed the email LOL LOL LOL

Cool on it being the UAMCC's like I was told it was for over a year when I was on the TT, well at least its no one single persons anymore. I hope he enjoys his old BB

Good work

Russ Spence

He must of missed the email LOL LOL LOL

Cool on it being the UAMCC's like I was told it was for over a year when I was on the TT, well at least its no one single persons anymore. I hope he enjoys his old BB

Good work
Like the Metallica song "Sad but true" Jeff or can I say Jeffrow here?

Russ Spence

My chef is offended.

I refuse to answer this post on the grounds it may incriminate me!

I am taking the 5th
3098577638_a60797dcc3.jpg