• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Residential Condensers

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Since there are so many residential contractors in the southern area I'm debating on having a "boot-camp" style training at the Tampa RT on how to add an extra $20-$50 on to each house wash or roof cleaning for 5 minutes work using the equipment you already have in your hand.

Would anyone be interested in that?

If I'm in the wrong thread please let me know. I couldn't find any other place to put this.

Jeff LeCours

Since there are so many residential contractors in the southern area I'm debating on having a "boot-camp" style training at the Tampa RT on how to add an extra $20-$50 on to each house wash or roof cleaning for 5 minutes work using the equipment you already have in your hand.

Would anyone be interested in that?

If I'm in the wrong thread please let me know. I couldn't find any other place to put this.

Lowballer

Good luck with it, money is money

Tony Shelton

I don't have anything online yet. The problem is, for my normal class, out here in Las Vegas there is about 12 hrs of classroom and 12 hrs of rooftop work. It would take a lot to get that all on video. BUT, I might be able to do something with the residential condensers online in the next 12 months or so.

I've got three things I've been doing:

1)Three day class here in Las Vegas
2)Two short days - Like we had at the Las Vegas RT (I am phasing this out - it is not thorough enough and just results in lots more phone calls later)
3) Boot-Camp Style Classes focusing on one subject only. (1-3 hrs)

Tony Shelton

I think it would be good to learn. I have some apartment buildings that we do already ask me??

Apartment units are close together and easy. Most apartments have their own "handyman" who works on the units, but there's no way he has time to go around cleaning these with a hose.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I don't have anything online yet. The problem is, for my normal class, out here in Las Vegas there is about 12 hrs of classroom and 12 hrs of rooftop work. It would take a lot to get that all on video. BUT, I might be able to do something with the residential condensers online in the next 12 months or so.

I've got three things I've been doing:

1)Three day class here in Las Vegas
2)Two short days - Like we had at the Las Vegas RT (I am phasing this out - it is not thorough enough and just results in lots more phone calls later)
3) Boot-Camp Style Classes focusing on one subject only. (1-3 hrs)

What's to learn? Isn't this what the red tip is for?