• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How does this work ?

Russ Spence

Here is ours!

Ronald McDonald House in Mobile
1626 Springhill Avenue
Mobile, AL 36604 USA

Phone: 251 694-6873
Fax: 251 438-2222

Jim Cooney

Ironically I was checking on a large project downtown this morning, stopped by the Ronald McDonald house administration office. Introduced myself and our intent to offer our services free of charge to both facilities located in Phoenix. She smiled at me and told me another company was in last week and had already offered.

http://rmhc.org/

I'm guessing Ron and Jim c. are still planning on doing this still...... How could I /and others still get involved.....

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
What's this world coming to when you can't even give away work without some lowball hack coming and and giving it away before you get a chance to.

Tony Shelton

Jim, if you and Ron work side by side and he can fit it in his schedule I'll send Chris down there with you guys to do the work. I'll have him cover up his logo on the trailer. I'll pay his expenses. Sound like a deal?

Jim Cooney

I had it handled Tony. Between the 2 properties it wasn't 8 hours work for a 2 man crew.

Lonnie and especially Nikki organized this nationwide event from the start. I committed to both of the Phoenix location 5 months ago. I just happened to have the time earlier today after following up on a big downtown project to swing by the admin office. That's when I learned someone had already swooped on the opportunity. The lady I spoke with today didn't recall the name of the company but assured me she would find out and get back to me.

Yes, I do consider this an opportunity to give back to this charity. I think it's a shame the Wash With Us program dissolved due to the turmoil. This program was suppose to of already kicked off. Has anyone picked up the RMH "ball" on the national level yet ?

I do a lot of volunteer work for several organizations in Maricopa County. The scope of these 2 properties pales in comparison to some of the volunteer work we do.

Tony Shelton

Jim, will you post the name of the company who set up the free cleaning with RMH? No one I know has contacted RMH in Arizona.

Jim Cooney

Sure, once I find out I'll let you know. She said she'd get back to me tomorrow. I'm slammed busy tomorrow, so I probably will be getting around to returning phone calls and emails at about 7 pm tomorrow night.