Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Sensible BMP's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sensible BMP's

Default Re: Sensible BMP's

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    Difficult to get involved in that thread.
    Kris what do you mean by "get involved"? I'm not trying to bust your chops but if you are a contractor in this industry then.... YOU ARE INVOLVED! We all need to get educated and be proactive. I have a lot to learn myself but have already learned a ton by reading these threads and most of the time more than once. I have also talked to AHJ's in my area and have established relationships with some key people. They are not even concerned with the PW here. It's still good to know these people. Have even sold service to some.LOL

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    270-366-5254

I mean in the thread Rance.

Sorry your thread got hijacked Tony. I've been thinking about how the ones causing the issues are no doubt trying to spin their involvement and in no way can I believe that any rational, reasonable person would side with them in the industry. However I do recognize the ones tied to them (by business or friendship) as ones who have proven themselves to be devoid of ethics so it doesn't surprise me in this instance.
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Evans View Post
    Sorry your thread got hijacked Tony. I've been thinking about how the ones causing the issues are no doubt trying to spin their involvement and in no way can I believe that any rational, reasonable person would side with them in the industry. However I do recognize the ones tied to them (by business or friendship) as ones who have proven themselves to be devoid of ethics so it doesn't surprise me in this instance.
    No sidetrack Tony. We are all in this together. Kristopher can't post at PWI. I can't post at a few either. I think I have been banned at almost every board at one time or another. The only way to keep from ever making somebody mad is to do nothing. That's not who I am.

Board banning has a lot to do with personalities, this thread is about more than personalities. It is about ethics or the lack thereof

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Well said.
    Tony Evans
    UAMCC President
    tony@anewviewia.com

Tony and Scott again thank you for finding this debacle.
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Good points made at the Milwaukee event today on being compliant and how reasonable it can be.
    Tony Evans
    UAMCC President
    tony@anewviewia.com

I feel most regulators want to work with Contractors as much as we want to work with them. We have as much invested in environmental issues as everyone else. We, our children and loved ones are drinking, bathing, swimming, etc... In the same waters that all of us are committed to protecting.

The us vs. them or them vs. us attitude was started by people that want to see friction between regulators & Contractors for their own agenda. Fortunately (some) regulators are seeing through this smoke screen and strong arm tactics.

Working with local AHJ's and those AHJ's working with us is a "Win, Win" situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Evans View Post
    Good points made at the Milwaukee event today on being compliant and how reasonable it can be.
    Could you give more of insight on the "points" that were made at the Milwaukee event for those who didn't get a chance to attend?

I could but it likely wouldn't be helpful to you in Cali since what we discussed was according to Wisconsin regs.
    Tony Evans
    UAMCC President
    tony@anewviewia.com

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information