Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Sensible BMP's

  1. #21

    Default Re: Sensible BMP's

    One of the things that hit me was that in Milwaukee, and hopefully Paul will chime in here if I get any of this wrong, if there is 6 feet or more of permeable surface between you and a body of water. like a creek, lake, pond etc, then your wash water is allowed to go into the soil. Now if your wash water is going to over flow that soil portion and flow into the water, then of course you would need to prevent that.

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #22

    Default Re: Sensible BMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    One of the things that hit me was that in Milwaukee, and hopefully Paul will chime in here if I get any of this wrong, if there is 6 feet or more of permeable surface between you and a body of water. like a creek, lake, pond etc, then your wash water is allowed to go into the soil. Now if your wash water is going to over flow that soil portion and flow into the water, then of course you would need to prevent that.
    Was any of Milwaukee connected to the sanitary sewer like San Francisco?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #23

    Default Re: Sensible BMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    Was any of Milwaukee connected to the sanitary sewer like San Francisco?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    If I remember correctly, they are both connected together??? Everything goes thru a treatment facility.

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #24

    Default Re: Sensible BMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    If I remember correctly, they are both connected together??? Everything goes thru a treatment facility.

    I thought I remembered that. That makes compliance pretty darn easy.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #25

    Default Re: Sensible BMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    I thought I remembered that. That makes compliance pretty darn easy.
    I like reasonable and rational

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #26

    Default Re: Sensible BMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    I like reasonable and rational
    Can't say that. I think Robert has a copyright on it.

    You better take that back. Lol.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO