• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Why not ?

David Potter

Scott millen why not appoint John T and Tony Shelton board of directors (the position are

definetly open) ...they would be excellent choices and I believe their appointments should be

done quickly. (based on the fact elections are 6 months away. Why not...

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey David--Thanks for your support of confidence and I do appreciate it. Its nice to have people support you no matter whether there members or not. As for Tony Shelton no matter how you slice and dice it to become a BOD for most any Org. you must be a paid member first. You have to at least have that commitment before you can even be considered to have a position within an org. The Admins here are different because even though we run this board if the ****z was to hit the fan we at the end of the day would have to answer to the BOD and rightfully so. The BOD is either elected by the membership or they can be put in place by the President Scott Millen who was put in place by the membership at large. So with all that being said it clearly states that you must be a member in good standing withing the UAMCC to be considered for that respected position of a Board of Director.
As for myself I think its better to get some "New Blood" in there so the creative juices and more importantly the motivation to get the job done can be completed by new people that have that initial drive to do that in a voluntary position.

I am honored that you feel that I should be asked to "Get back in" is a BOD and as much as I would like to the time for me is not right. My plate is to full with a fulltime job and a business that runs 6-7 days a week that sucks the life out of me. One day when I get it all together I will most likely run for a BOD somewhere because I like to be right there where the major decisions are made. To me its like being there where history is made even though in an org. like this its so mi-nute but still its exciting to be there especially when it works like the last Convention.

I would support you to run if you were a member because I get the impression that you want to see the UAMCC succeed. Also if you are there and it does start to succeed its great for your self esteem knowing that you made your fellow contractors happy because of your hard work,,,,, Money isn't everything.....