Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's going on?

Default Re: What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    So is Scott Millen still the president? Where is he?
    Seems I had a thread with that same question Scott. Will we ever hear from the President????.............. Cue John Orr.

I have nothing but respect for Scott Millen. I hope that someday we can finally hear from Scott. But at this point I don't blame him a bit for his abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy B View Post
    Seems I had a thread with that same question Scott. Will we ever hear from the President????.............. Cue John Orr.

Jim, I'm right there with you Buddy. Met Scott in Myrtle Beach when he was on the TT, seemed like a really nice guy, but I must question the Leadership of the Uamcc President that has not communicated with the Membership in 2 or 3 months. This whole Howard Hughes thing is creeping me out.

It's my understanding that he is well aware of whats going on, so why don't we hear from him?????

Hang in there guys. Scott's leadership is instramental on the board level and his confidence and persistence have played a huge role in the survival of this org.

I do not doubt that one bit Trevor. Scott is a stand up guy. Eric and I truly enjoyed hanging with him in Orlando and I was glad that he decided to take over as President on the BOD.

The only thing I was suggesting is that the members be given updates, and not left in the dark about the BOD's progress. It seems like everyone is just hanging out waiting on some news...something...anything. I KNOW the BOD has been diligently working on the rebuild and I am excited to hear about the upcoming progress.

Regardless of all the chatter about the Org going down the drain, there are members like Eric and I who are still sticking around. We still believe. All we are asking for is some form of communication.

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    I do not doubt that one bit Trevor. Scott is a stand up guy. Eric and I truly enjoyed hanging with him in Orlando and I was glad that he decided to take over as President on the BOD.

The only thing I was suggesting is that the members be given updates, and not left in the dark about the BOD's progress. It seems like everyone is just hanging out waiting on some news...something...anything. I KNOW the BOD has been diligently working on the rebuild and I am excited to hear about the upcoming progress.

Regardless of all the chatter about the Org going down the drain, there are members like Eric and I who are still sticking around. We still believe. All we are asking for is some form of communication.

~Jen
    I agree Jen...there are many that are looking forward in seeing the rebuild which one can assume that a whole new approach to the marketing of the UAMCC, the "systems" of the assoc., the "infrastructure" is or had been rebuilt. I would hope that the BOD's will be able to show that members that the Oversight Committee was involved or at least notified that a total rebuild of the UAMCC was in the works. To be honest with you this is the first I heard about a total rebuild. The new business plan should be a good read, complete with projections, forecasts, region set up, convention, marketing, budgets, Oversight Committee, time line projections...the list goes on and on. I am looking forward to reading it. BOD's ...when will this be available?
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

The Oversight Committee has yet been allowed to oversee anything Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I agree Jen...there are many that are looking forward in seeing the rebuild which one can assume that a whole new approach to the marketing of the UAMCC, the "systems" of the assoc., the "infrastructure" is or had been rebuilt. I would hope that the BOD's will be able to show that members that the Oversight Committee was involved or at least notified that a total rebuild of the UAMCC was in the works. To be honest with you this is the first I heard about a total rebuild. The new business plan should be a good read, complete with projections, forecasts, region set up, convention, marketing, budgets, Oversight Committee, time line projections...the list goes on and on. I am looking forward to reading it. BOD's ...when will this be available?

I am guessing "complete rebuild" is a buzzword thrown out by Ron. A complete rebuild would be as Carlos stated: new business plan, new projections, different pricing structure, new systems of daily operations, changed bylaws, new marketing plans, a new laundry list of benefits, an RFP program and a new website with all committees established and a plan of attack for regional setup.

More likely this term "rebuild" is being used to denote the transfer from Carlos's name into the UAMCC's name. I've heard people say the BOD is now free from UAMCC BBS drama and they can get things done. The BBS was down for 6 weeks and the new BOD has been seated for 5 full months. What exactly has been done? I had to laugh when I read Ron's post that more has been accomplished in a few weeks than all the time prior. I love the new vBulletin but that is paying a guy $75 to upgrade the BBS... its a software upgrade. I'm not making light of it, it is what it is. I am not judging the BOD in any way. These guys are volunteering their time. They give what they can. But "complete rebuild" is a slight exageration when in reality we are talking about a forum software update and a payment plan worked out with George Hedley.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Let's make this simple, what did they not have to transfer and recreate from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    I am guessing "complete rebuild" is a buzzword thrown out by Ron. A complete rebuild would be as Carlos stated: new business plan, new projections, different pricing structure, new systems of daily operations, changed bylaws, new marketing plans, a new laundry list of benefits, an RFP program and a new website with all committees established and a plan of attack for regional setup.

More likely this term "rebuild" is being used to denote the transfer from Carlos's name into the UAMCC's name. I've heard people say the BOD is now free from UAMCC BBS drama and they can get things done. The BBS was down for 6 weeks and the new BOD has been seated for 5 full months. What exactly has been done? I had to laugh when I read Ron's post that more has been accomplished in a few weeks than all the time prior. I love the new vBulletin but that is paying a guy $75 to upgrade the BBS... its a software upgrade. I'm not making light of it, it is what it is. I am not judging the BOD in any way. These guys are volunteering their time. They give what they can. But "complete rebuild" is a slight exageration when in reality we are talking about a forum software update and a payment plan worked out with George Hedley.

unbelievable comments...

• Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information