• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please help! Thinking about starting a hood cleaning division for my company.

Hudson

Hi guys and girls. Im a newbie to the boards but i am searching for some help from expierenced people in the hood cleaning business. I have a preasure washing business which i clean metal parts for private companys. But recently i have been wanting to expand my business and look into other avenues of business.

I was wondering what should i do to get into this business. I have seen some schools online about this business and was wondering if that is a avenue i should go down first to start learning or is it money wasted? Any and all help would be most appreciated.

thanks

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The Vice president of this org is a Greaser. He has a medium size operation in TEXAS, he is also speaking at a NCE event in Florida July 30 & 31.

Also A man named Daryl Mirza who also owns a nationwide Co will talk about taking your Co from 1 employee to 400.

Daryl has produced Revenue over 48 million, he has systems of turning grease into GOLD!!!

Phil Akland who has attended NCE events in the past is a national Training School for Grease.

Mike Hinderliter a member here at he UAMCC has a training Camp as well. www.dcs1.com

These guys are all active here and will chime in here to help assist you with KEC questions.

Hi guys and girls. Im a newbie to the boards but i am searching for some help from expierenced people in the hood cleaning business. I have a preasure washing business which i clean metal parts for private companys. But recently i have been wanting to expand my business and look into other avenues of business.

I was wondering what should i do to get into this business. I have seen some schools online about this business and was wondering if that is a avenue i should go down first to start learning or is it money wasted? Any and all help would be most appreciated.

thanks

Hudson

Well ron thanks for the info. Here is a dumb question but probably needed. What is "NCE"? I see alot of these 3-5 five day schools being offered. Is that something that i reallt should do in your guys opinion? Secondly i have seen schools ranging from 3k-8.5k. how much should a person pay for one of these schools?

cleanhoods

Ron all they help with is:
THE BEST RESOURCE FOR PROFESSIONALS IN:

• BUILDING WASHING​
  • DECK REFINISHING​
  • WINDOW CLEANING​
  • GRAFFITI REMOVAL​

• HOUSE WASHING​
  • DECK REFINISHING​
  • CONCRETE CLEANING​
  • FLEET WASHING​
There is no mention of KEC?????????????????????????/