• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

When will the org make there announcement that there ready to start taking membership dues again?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I read somewhere on here that Trevor Steele has suggested that the UAMCC could use your membership dues now to help build this org. He didnt state it like that but I think that was the point he was making.

Is the BOD ready to come out with some more news for us members so we can start making some decisions on what to do with our hard earned money?

Right now me personally I am leaning toward re-upping because for one I aways write this stuff off and I also Market this and other orgs that I belong to.

So can anyone reach out to a BOD member and see if he can give us some light on what to do about our memberships and why we should do what there suggesting we do?

Thanks

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
John, no one has joined the free membership drive.

John why dont you ask yourself what would make you re-new. Then help the current BOD make that happen.