• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2010 June Coil Cleaning Class

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
We just finished the full class for spring 2010. This will be the LAST one during hot months, guaranteed!!! It was 111 the first day on the roofs and 116 the second. This is the time of year we switch to night work.

This class was small with two men from a Canadian Coil cleaning company and Lou from Hoods and More. It was a good time for all!

BTW, the picture you see below on the youtube link was right after a hilarious event. Lou didn't make sure the adjustable angle wand was pointed straight and he ended up turning around in a circle and wrapping himself up in hose in a split second. It was like a cartoon. We laughed so hard our stomachs hurt!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Great Video when it was UP

Occasionally I have to remove videos that show too much being done the right way.

Almost all my videos show some things being done the wrong way. On purpose.

I don't mind helping a legitimate contractor but I am not here to educate crackheads for beer money.

If you copy my videos you will destroy something and you will go out of business in short time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2