• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tom and Barbara Are Tops In My Book...

Damaris Sutton

I wanted to come here and give Tom and Barbara a way up 2 thumbs up and let others know of one of many incidents in which ACR Products has gone above and beyond the call of their power washer parts distributor responsibilities.

My Wife recently landed a contract to clean 9 fast food restaurants. We scheduled the first cleaning and went about it as a normal task. We were shown the water supply and noticed that hot water was on, so we turned it off at the source and asked the manager to keep it off while running our system. They said no problem. The cleaning was coming along fine when we lost pressure. We tried to trouble shoot the obvious and came back to the source to see if we sprung a leak and we saw a horrifying scene. Someone turned the hot water on and it basically melted all the seals and trashed the unloader. Hot water to a cold unit is a pressure washers worst nightmare.

We went to Tom and Barbaras today and was ready for the bad news and the money involved... Tom and Barbara has taken a keen interest for personal reasons in our lives and we sat in Toms ACR *Lounge* as I coined it to him today and we all just chewed the fat. He has followed the entire story and set backs in health for myself among other things I have not shared on this board. Well after a good visit the work was finished on the Power Washer we had brought in and he looked over to me and said

NO CHARGE

The cost was going to be over a few hundred dollars. Tom has a heart of gold as does his Wife Barbara and they have taken great care to look out for us. I know there are other great distributors such as Bob and Russ, but relative to me is how I have been treated by the Vogels. They are always running specials so if you ever have need of their service whether its to purchase equipment, chemicals, parts or to have service performed be sure to contact Tom or Barbara at

555 Uhler Road
Easton, PA 18040
610-253-8005

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Great post. They are top notch people who care about the industry. I can't say enough kind words about Barbara and Tom but they are just mighty fine people that give a hoot. Nice just to say that. And nice story to. Thanks for sharing.

Rick Petry

Tom and Barb started ACR Products at nearly the same time I started Windsor WoodCare. To this day, they continue to supply us with all equipment, chemicals, stain, and service. As a true "silent partner", ACR is essential to my business.

Brian Wendling

Tom and Barb started ACR Products at nearly the same time I started Windsor WoodCare. To this day, they continue to supply us with all equipment, chemicals, stain, and service. As a true "silent partner", ACR is essential to my business.

Tom has also been very good to me. I love that I can Ask them all kinds of Questions and they will always try to help. Great, caring people will always outway price to me.