• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Your biggest flatwork jobs??

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We cleaned a town a couple of years ago which pretty much was cleaning all of there sidewalks. For this job we I bought 1000's of feet of Garden hoses to hook to far away spigots. These walks came out to be a few hundred thousand feet but they seemed like they ran forever and most of them where 4' wide.

We also did a couple of Flatwork jobs such as a Cosco's new Parking Garage in Manhattan last year that was over 550,000 and we did it in 4+ days. This job paid well but they held up $28,000 for 6 months because I was the low man on the totem pole. By the time I got done with them they couldnt take it anymore and they paid up in full.

Some guys I know have cleaned in the millions of sq' in on one job. Another guy I know almost got a 1,000,000 sq feet insurance job and I was maybe going to do it with him but apparently the street company got the job at around 10 cents a sq and we all know that its not going to be thoroughly cleaned by a sweeper truck...Man that job was going to be sweet.

So How about you all. What some of the biggest sq' jobs at one location have you cleaned in one shot??

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
These are sortof flat. :)

IMG_1128.jpg

Jeff Robison

Contributing Member
About a month ago, me and Jonathan Ellis, and Al Patterson got involved on a job that was close to 2,000,000 sq ft. Another contractor had dropped the ball and we all helped out to get the job done. It was freaking huge!!

Jeff Robison
Clean Up Atlanta

Jeff Robison

Contributing Member
About a month ago, me and Jonathan Ellis, and Al Patterson got involved on a job that was close to 2,000,000 sq ft. Another contractor had dropped the ball and we all helped out to get the job done. It was freaking huge!!

Jeff Robison
Clean Up Atlanta