• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gypsum Pellets

Scott Davis

Gypsum pellets are used in the north to counter act the winter salt that damages the grass. It is also used to repair damage to the grass due to dog urine. It counter acts the sodium and ammonia and brings the grass to life again.

I've been testing these out to see how well they would work with roof cleaning to prevent damage due to runoff. The first thing I did was take a spot in my yard by the driveway thats been dead for around 8 months due to a SHC spill. About a 2 months ago, I put on about a cup on it, watered it in and forgot about it. About 2 weeks later I started noticing new grass growing in it, and within a month it was FULL again.

My biggest problem Ive been having is the runoff out of the gutters AFTER I leave the job even if I bag and collect the runoff. I would go back a few days later and sure enough, the grass was brown around the down spouts. recently Ive been putting a cup of Gypsum under each down spout, and VOILA!! No dead grass.

Its only about $7 per bag at Home depot and lasts a LONG time.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Jeff LeCours

Gypsum pellets are used in the north to counter act the winter salt that damages the grass. It is also used to repair damage to the grass due to dog urine. It counter acts the sodium and ammonia and brings the grass to life again.

I've been testing these out to see how well they would work with roof cleaning to prevent damage due to runoff. The first thing I did was take a spot in my yard by the driveway thats been dead for around 8 months due to a SHC spill. About a 2 months ago, I put on about a cup on it, watered it in and forgot about it. About 2 weeks later I started noticing new grass growing in it, and within a month it was FULL again.

My biggest problem Ive been having is the runoff out of the gutters AFTER I leave the job even if I bag and collect the runoff. I would go back a few days later and sure enough, the grass was brown around the down spouts. recently Ive been putting a cup of Gypsum under each down spout, and VOILA!! No dead grass.

Its only about $7 per bag at Home depot and lasts a LONG time.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

I burnt some shrubs from over spray, wish I could have used the pellets. I also wasted a few shrubs at downspouts, probably to late for the pellets now

Never had problems like this when I Xjetted roofs LOL

Scott Davis

lol. It wont do anything for topical damage of course, but if I am worried about shrub roots, Ill spread 3-4 cups around the base of the plant, and water it in real good.