Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some more highrise pics

Default Some more highrise pics

I showed some pics of this job before. I like the highrises, can't wait till the fall & winter, thats when most of this kind of work is done around here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Some more highrise pics

Clouds almost look like overspray

Here we had to have guys on the ground on each side with ropes to keep the basket steady so it would bang into the windows

My foreman hard at work LOL

My foreman hard at work.

Dereks the best but if he gets a chance to sit down and work he takes it. He very rarely gets to sit down, he works through breaks, lunch, he is a great guy and even a better worker

Man Jeff you are what you call yourself...THE CONDO KING!!! I wouldn't even know where to start with a job like that. What does a typical Myrtle Beach Hotel pay to clean the exterior??

Man those some crazy buildings Jeff your guys have some brass. Question Jeff do you lose pressure when you on large towers were you are tring to push water up hill top floors or do you have pressure washer on the roof work down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Francis View Post
    Man those some crazy buildings Jeff your guys have some brass. Question Jeff do you lose pressure when you on large towers were you are tring to push water up hill top floors or do you have pressure washer on the roof work down.
    No, machine are on the ground and if we do lose any pressure its not noticeable at all Chris

I have a few guys that really like working off the swing staging, its a kinda cool thing to do for them. I used to do a ton of stuff like that when I used to paint and sandblast steel. Now as I have gotten older and not actually done the work, I would probably have a heart attack if I had to go on it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    Man Jeff you are what you call yourself...THE CONDO KING!!! I wouldn't even know where to start with a job like that. What does a typical Myrtle Beach Hotel pay to clean the exterior??
    Start at the top LOL
    John they dont pay enough, most of my high rise bids I don't get. Most of mine are from one company who is actually willing to pay what I ask. I am not going to go 14, 15, 20 stories high for chump change, but some guys do. Even with what I get I know I should get more $$$, its this area, I have seen some buildings turn real green instead of pay, but then they have painters come in and do the cleaning before painting. Silly thing is if they cleaned them they would get more years out of the paint jobs

Here is some more pics. I love the high rise pictures
    I'll tell you who is real crazy. The window washing guys, they a lot of the time just work out of bosum (sp) chairs. Just a wood plank to sit on and rope falls block & tackle

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information