• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Some more highrise pics

Jeff LeCours

I showed some pics of this job before. I like the highrises, can't wait till the fall & winter, thats when most of this kind of work is done around here

Attachments

• highrise79.jpg
    highrise79.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 661176-R1-16-6A.jpg
    661176-R1-16-6A.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 50

Jeff LeCours

Here we had to have guys on the ground on each side with ropes to keep the basket steady so it would bang into the windows

Attachments

• highrise988.jpg
    highrise988.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 40

Jeff LeCours

My foreman hard at work.

Dereks the best but if he gets a chance to sit down and work he takes it. He very rarely gets to sit down, he works through breaks, lunch, he is a great guy and even a better worker

Attachments

• highrise 09 2.jpg
    highrise 09 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 211103-R1-18-7A.jpg
    211103-R1-18-7A.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 45

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Man Jeff you are what you call yourself...THE CONDO KING!!! I wouldn't even know where to start with a job like that. What does a typical Myrtle Beach Hotel pay to clean the exterior??

Man those some crazy buildings Jeff your guys have some brass. Question Jeff do you lose pressure when you on large towers were you are tring to push water up hill top floors or do you have pressure washer on the roof work down.

Jeff LeCours

Man those some crazy buildings Jeff your guys have some brass. Question Jeff do you lose pressure when you on large towers were you are tring to push water up hill top floors or do you have pressure washer on the roof work down.

No, machine are on the ground and if we do lose any pressure its not noticeable at all Chris

I have a few guys that really like working off the swing staging, its a kinda cool thing to do for them. I used to do a ton of stuff like that when I used to paint and sandblast steel. Now as I have gotten older and not actually done the work, I would probably have a heart attack if I had to go on it LOL

Jeff LeCours

Man Jeff you are what you call yourself...THE CONDO KING!!! I wouldn't even know where to start with a job like that. What does a typical Myrtle Beach Hotel pay to clean the exterior??

Start at the top LOL
John they dont pay enough, most of my high rise bids I don't get. Most of mine are from one company who is actually willing to pay what I ask. I am not going to go 14, 15, 20 stories high for chump change, but some guys do. Even with what I get I know I should get more $$$, its this area, I have seen some buildings turn real green instead of pay, but then they have painters come in and do the cleaning before painting. Silly thing is if they cleaned them they would get more years out of the paint jobs

Jeff LeCours

Here is some more pics. I love the high rise pictures
I'll tell you who is real crazy. The window washing guys, they a lot of the time just work out of bosum (sp) chairs. Just a wood plank to sit on and rope falls block & tackle

Attachments

• 211103-R1-24-1A.jpg
    211103-R1-24-1A.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 32
  • highrise 0932.jpg
    highrise 0932.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
  • highrise987.jpg
    highrise987.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 211105-R1-11-14A.jpg
    211105-R1-11-14A.jpg