• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Alot of people had fun at the 2009 Convention. Can we do that again??

John Tornabene

Member Guest
So many people had so much fun at the 2009 UAMCC Convention. Just look at these pictures. Who says we can't do that again if not this year maybe next. I love this Convention and I learned plenty. I think we could one day do it again with alot less politicking the next time around.

What do some of you guys think??

Attachments

• DSC04182.jpg
    DSC04182.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC04112.jpg
    DSC04112.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC04114.jpg
    DSC04114.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 24

Jeff LeCours

I enjoyed the whole thing

I really think you could bring in hundreds of contractors if promoted properly and you had it planned well in advance. You need the venue and then 12-14 months to work on it. You would have to secure a venue NOW, to be able to have it a grand success.

I know it had its bumps after the convention, but I really liked the "Big Show" feel of it all

The food the first day was awesome too

I say do something small next year at most. If the org is doing better and well then maybe 2012 do a "Big Show" Full blown convention, like I said it just might be me, but I really like the all out convention atmosphere

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thats a good plan Jeff. This org. like most others to be successful they should have some kind of "Big Dance" once a year. It lets members meet and talk shop and learn and just hangout with each other. There a Positive booster to your moral when you go to one of these. I always love these also and to me its like a Vacation mixed with business that I can write the whole thing off.

But like you said this org. can start small and then gradually build it up.....or if they are able to handle not having a paid ED for a year or two then maybe they can have an all out Convention within a year.

IF they were to do that I would love to see it sometime in mid to late March... but whatever date they were to pick I would try like heck to be there because there FUN!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thats a good plan Jeff. This org. like most others to be successful they should have some kind of "Big Dance" once a year. It lets members meet and talk shop and learn and just hangout with each other. There a Positive booster to your moral when you go to one of these. I always love these also and to me its like a Vacation mixed with business that I can write the whole thing off.

But like you said this org. can start small and then gradually build it up.....or if they are able to handle not having a paid ED for a year or two then maybe they can have an all out Convention within a year.

IF they were to do that I would love to see it sometime in mid to late March... but whatever date they were to pick I would try like heck to be there because there FUN!!