• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome Your Newest Director!

Scott Millen

Today, on our regularly scheduled conference call, the UAMCC Board of Directors, at the recommendation of the Board President (me), voted to place Guy Blackmon on the Board. We feel this appointment will serve the UAMCC members well, as Guy is well-known and well-respected.
Guy will continue to chair the Membership Committee, and we look forward to the ease of communication we feel this will afford. We welcome him, and ask that you do as well. Guy’s energy, enthusiasm, and thoughtful contributions in the past have made him a natural choice for this post, we are sure those same attributes, among others, will make him a natural and effective steward for the UAMCC during his tenure.
Please join with us in welcoming Guy into this new set of responsibilities.
Thanks Guy, for adding your voice to ours, for coming forward when asked, and for committing to serve this association’s members. You've done the right thing!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
If it was voting time Guy would be high on my list. I support this decision fully because Guy is passionate and he is a dedicated individual who knows right from wrong(Except when he post on my threads---J/K of course). Another rock solid choice and thanks Guy for stepping up to the plate. Your help is greatly needed and appreciated.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Wow! That's another director with absolutely outstanding character. And he's not afraid to fight for what he believes in PLUS the words "I'm sorry" aren't like a foreign language to him.

What a great choice. (How did you talk him into it?) :)

Guy, help them make a decision on what kind of membership I need and I will join.