• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Got them all done in 10 days

Brian Wendling

Just completed job in Baltimore

We did 30 buildings, 220 decks cleaned and sealed, 140 fences cleaned and sealed with 4 guys in 10 strait days. We got lucky with the weather It was very hot but we could seal everyday.
Even I was happy with that kind of productivity.

Attachments

• balt. job 018.jpg
    balt. job 018.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 118
  • balt. job 008.jpg
    balt. job 008.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 120
  • balt. job 019.jpg
    balt. job 019.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 113
  • balt. job 021.jpg
    balt. job 021.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 107
  • balt. job 012.jpg
    balt. job 012.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 104
  • balt. job 003.jpg
    balt. job 003.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Just completed job in Baltimore

We did 30 buildings 220 decks cleaned and sealed, 140 fences cleaned and sealed with 4 guys in 10 strait days. We got lucky with the weather It was very hot but we could seal everyday.
Even I was happy with that kind of productivity.

All those decks and fences, that is awesome productivity Brian !!!!!!!!

Congrats

Rob Huffman

Great job Brian.

I havent forgot to call you back...just been on night work this week. I will catch up with you soon about what we talked about.