• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

BOMA e-newsletter

Jeff LeCours

I don't do any commercial cleaning but I subscribe to the BOMA newsletter, there's some interesting stuff in it sometimes on all kinds of related subjects about managers etc etc. Might be something you commercial guys or any of you may want to look at. Sign up its free. Click on the NEWS tab and you will see the e-newsletter. Just thought I would pass it on to you all

http://www.boma.org/Pages/default.aspx

Roger Gothorp

Jeff, you'll be happy to know that you & JL Pressure will be listed with PWNC (link to your site) in the 2011 BOMA Buyers Guide :) There's another nice opportunity for you with them as a PWNC NAC if you want to take advantage - call me.

Celeste

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
That's sweet, I know a guy who just nailed a 200,000 a year agreement from this type of networking

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227