Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Market in Dallas Fort Worth

Thread: Market in Dallas Fort Worth

Default Market in Dallas Fort Worth

Just doing some reading and came across this, maybe with the extra money in rents they are getting, maybe they will call for more cleaning. A clean property helps attract tenants is how i would sell to the managers

Dallas-Fort Worth Apartments Seeing Boom in Leasing

Digested From "Dallas-Fort Worth Apartments Seeing Boom in Leasing"

Dallas Morning News (TX) (06/30/10) by Steve Brown

A rebounding local economy is causing a boom in North Texas apartment renting, analysts at MPF Research report. Net apartment leasing in Dallas-Fort Worth apartments topped 9,400 units in this year's April-through-June period. Since the first of the year, MPF researchers add, apartment occupancy in the D-FW area has increased by more than 15,000 units -- the best performance in five years. Greg Willett, MPF Research vice president, remarks, "New households are being created at a pretty rapid pace, so apartment demand is gaining considerable momentum. Some of the people who had taken roommates are moving out on their own, and some people who had been renting single-family homes and condos are coming back to apartments." In addition, young renters who had moved in with their parents when the economy tanked may now be venturing out on their own again. A year earlier, there were concerns about a considerable oversupply of North Texas apartments. D-FW continues to lead the nation in apartment construction, with nearly 7,000 new rental units in the pipeline. Fortunately, a surge in demand has made for a more upbeat outlook. There is even talk of an apartment shortage in some areas of the metro area possibly within a couple of years.

Web Link | Return to Headlines

Default Re: Market in Dallas Fort Worth

Interesting that you posted this. I just started putting together advertising for DFW today. Im gonna start advertising in all the major markets, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Corpus Christie
    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    Interesting that you posted this. I just started putting together advertising for DFW today. Im gonna start advertising in all the major markets, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Corpus Christie
    Good luck Scott, you may want to check into joining some of the local apartment associations if you haven't already and it usually puts you in the national NAA. It can give you that little extra foot in the door

Good luck with your new campaign

Its only about 5 hours away for us.

There was an article in the paper here a few weeks back about Little Rock and central Arkansas apartments vacancy rates are at an all time low.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

I wonder how common place cleaning is there?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

That's a great idea, I am working with a property manager and he was asking me how to sell my service to his homeowners.

Brian
    Nova Roof Cleaning
    Manassas Virginia 20110
    703-367-7721

Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia
    Roof Cleaning Fairfax Virginia
    Roof Cleaning Springfield Virginia

Roof Cleaning Vienna Virginia
    Roof Cleaning Stafford Virginia

Let us know if you come up with any good ideas Brian. There are a lot of property managers out there who manage single family homes.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I will Chris, I've given him several bids to soft wash roof's so far this year and all I've been getting is deck cleaning which is a no brainer for the homeowner.

Brian
    Nova Roof Cleaning
    Manassas Virginia 20110
    703-367-7721

Roof Cleaning Fairfax Virginia
    Roof Cleaning Springfield Virginia

Roof Cleaning Vienna Virginia
    Roof Cleaning Stafford Virginia

• Thread Information