• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Yup got another one

Jeff LeCours

Its two fairly new communities side by side, townhome buildings. Last year was the first year they both did washing. The manager said it looked like I had it and then at the last meeting one of the BOD members said that his father did pressure washing and would of course do it much cheaper(this was last year). Well he got it and scarred up some shutters and screens, got water in many units and also did over $10,000 worth of damage to the vinyl siding of one of the communities, he actually blasted the whole job and I looked at the siding he scarred it up too. They are now in the process of going after his insurance and probably a law suit

Guess what? They are using JL Pressure Washing this year! We do it at the end of July and we won't be scarring up anything

Jeff LeCours

Nice, I like to take pictures of jobs I do not do and show them how bad it looks.

I hear you here's just a few picture of damage done by some of our local competitors. Amazing how much damage a little machine can do in the hands of an inexperienced so called contractor

I would say 15% of our work is jobs the other companies screwed up the year prior

Attachments

• hack chemical 1.jpg
    hack chemical 1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 41
  • zorro222.jpg
    zorro222.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 0000000000000.jpg
    0000000000000.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 38
  • hack vinyl 3.jpg
    hack vinyl 3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 38

Brian Wendling

This was a job I bid on in 2007 and another company did. I took these pictures after the job was done and asked the manager why? He said that the other company said the stuff up around the vents does not come off and is pitted. I went for free and showed them a side of How Rolling Suds cleans vinyl siding in Pa. and we did all 32 buildings the next year. They could not beleive the diff.
073.jpg074.jpg071.jpg076.jpg077.jpg072.jpg
pencil.png