• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gutter scrubbing

Randy Borio

Hey Jeff, I was told that stuff worked real well by another local cleaner, so before I took it to a real customers house I thought I would give it try at Casa de Borio. Well like all good plans that on blew up right in my face. Fortunately it was my house. Also we've talking about new gutters for a couple of years, so I really didn't have anything to lose. As for the Vinegar and water, if that is what the gutter maker recommends, as a true pro shouldn't we follow the manufacturers recommendations???? Also have you ever tried anything or used a product that came from somewhere other than the regular distributors????? You know you ran out on the road and just grabbed something to get by on? Not really your first choice for a product just something that will work? Not looking to pick fight here but that comment about "just get what works and what the pros use" kinda rubbed me wrong. I didn't say it was what I normally use, I said I tried it. On my house. If it worked at $4.00 bucks a gallon that's a really cheap cleaner that a guy could run out and grab if needed. Well my personal experiment shows it works a little too well. So if I EVER try it again it will be diluted.