• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Will You Join Us????????

Guy Blackmon

Hello My Friends!!!!

Next week we will have a new "Join Page" at the Home Page of the UAMCC. I am encouraging all who are interested, to join the UAMCC and help us assist you in Growing Your Business, Supporting Contractor Members, and being a Voice & Presence in our Industry.

The Uamcc has weathered the storms of the past, and we are now ready to move this Org. and it's Membership Forward. We Want You On Our Team!!!!!!!!!!
Want to know "What's In It For Me???" Great Question.... Go to our Home Page, and look up our Benefits Page. You will find many helpful Discounts that can directly affect your Business.

The Contractor Directory, is another perk to being a Member of the UAMCC. Customers that go to our home page, and are looking for a Professional in their area, will be able to find you quickly and easily. The UAMCC website is also highly SEO'ed, this means that by having your web-link in the Directory, it will give your website more Visibility on the web and can help your page ranking.

The Board Of Directors, are working on many other ways to help the Membership. But in order for the UAMCC to continue to help and support the Industry & Membership, We Humbly Ask All Who Will, To Join Our Cause!!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions about the UAMCC please contact me:

Guy Blackmon
Board Of Director UAMCC
Membership Chairman UAMCC

910-876-1594
guy@pressurekleen.net

Thank You!!!!!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Guy--- Good work by the way. I have a question. I just submitted my company info on the home page and then I went to look for it and I could not find it. I was logged in first. Does it go to the UAMCC headquarters first for review and then they put it on the site or should it have gone directly on the site when I submitted it?? Maybe I did something wrong. Can you explain this here in case others have the same question.

Thanks

Randy Borio

Yes Guy, I'm here and I will do what ever is needed to move this Organization forward. Even if it has to be dragged kicking and screaming into its own future. The potential is here, the experience is here, the membership is here. My question is where is the motivation????

Guy Blackmon

Great Randy!!!!! You and I think alike!!!!! :)

Now expand on Motivation. Tell me what you're thinking. What kind of Motivation do you want to see? Other potential Members may be thinking the same thing. Let's talk about it. I'm all ears Buddy!!!!

Randy Borio

Guy great talking to you last night!!!! Yes we do think alot alike. For everyone else the motivation I am talking about is from US the membership of the UAMCC. We as a group need to get up off our a$$s and work with OUR Board of Directors to get this organization back on track. These folks have busted their backs to get things straightened up. It's good to see most of the petty little fighting has stopped. All that did was make this whole group look like a bunch of third graders. We are businessmen and women. We have a group of people who have stepped forward to represent us. If we don't like the way they are doing their jobs we can replace them. First we need to give them a chance. We basically have a start up organization here. Give it some time see how it shakes out, and lets all do our part and get active in this thing. We have a great BBS here we should all be taking advantage of it, got a question post it here and on other boards. Funny story same thing. All of the things that get posted on other boards can be posted here as well. Those were the things that drew me to the UAMCC a year ago. This was a great little family back then. Lets all go back to having reasonable and open discussions again. We won't always agree, but that is the beauty of all of us being here together. Learn from each other, help each other, and have some fun again. So lets get up off our asses and move this thing of ours into its future.
OK I'm done now. My wife says its time for me to take my happy pills. The world will be better in 20 minutes.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Awesome Post Randy!!!!!!!!!! And There Are A Lot Of Other Members That Feel The Same Way!!!!!!!!

I concur with the above statement which is why I am going to renew my membership for another year. This org. got off to a GREAT start then it self imploded. No point in reliving the why's and why nots. We can't go back in time and do things differently because its all in the past.

So today I see new people stepping up in the leadership roles and maybe they will have a little more luck then some of us did back then when we stepped up to the plate. I support these guys efforts so I will renew because I've been there and from what I seen back then it can work and work well if they get the support they need now because we all learned from the past and that should help with the building of the future for this org.

I wish you guys luck and for at least another year you have my support.

cleanhoods

Modivation for me is to see more KEC related things.I see a KEC area to post but it was placed in fine print. which it is not noticable. I would love to be a member of the UAMCC and i know know i respect and feel passion for this org as well but i donot see anything that would benifit the KEC side of the business,YET.
In fact i was basically the first poster here for the KEC side.
Now UAMCC does have more then enough benifits towards flat,building(commercial and residential),wood restoration,and fleet service.Which is great reads and advice and better reads and advice for members but and i still say there is really a smalll KEC presence do to very little KEC exposure.
I noticed there is a KEC board member, would be nice to hear him ask a fellow KEC worker to join the UAMCC and explain as to why it would benifit me.
How did it benifit you yourself in this line of work.
You are a GP member so the ideas that you learn and know that is supposably gaurded secrets will it be public to members here in the UAMCC?
And if other KEC business become members and give and help with ideas does it go to the GP?
Alot of questions here and i hope these questions doesnt upset anyone but these are my concerns.
400.00 is not bad for a yearly membership but you have to know if i invest i have to have return for my investment.
Guy thank you for the offer but as of for now i would have to pass until.
And Florin thank you brother!!
Marko

Last edited:

Guy Blackmon

Modivation for me is to see more KEC related things.I see a KEC area to post but it was placed in fine print. which it is not noticable. I would love to be a member of the UAMCC and i know know i respect and feel passion for this org as well but i donot see anything that would benifit the KEC side of the business,YET.
In fact i was basically the first poster here for the KEC side.
Now UAMCC does have more then enough benifits towards flat,building(commercial and residential),wood restoration,and fleet service.Which is great reads and advice and better reads and advice for members but and i still say there is really a smalll KEC presence do to very little KEC exposure.
I noticed there is a KEC board member, would be nice to hear him ask a fellow KEC worker to join the UAMCC and explain as to why it would benifit me.
How did it benifit you yourself in this line of work.
You are a GP member so the ideas that you learn and know that is supposably gaurded secrets will it be public to members here in the UAMCC?
And if other KEC business become members and give and help with ideas does it go to the GP?
Alot of questions here and i hope these questions doesnt upset anyone but these are my concerns.
400.00 is not bad for a yearly membership but you have to know if i invest i have to have return for my investment.
Guy thank you for the offer but as of for now i would have to pass until.
And Florin thank you brother!!
Marko

Marko, you're right, the KEC side seems to be lacking. Tell me, what kind of benefits would help our KEC Members or guys thinking of joining??? What can We do to make the UAMCC and the forum more KEC friendly???

Marko, like I said, "Just Keep An Eye On Us" your points are more than valid. Why not take the lead and start posting some threads over there, I would, but I have "No Clue" when it comes to KEC. I will talk to Our Vice President Mike Tessaro and ask him to get involved.

Thanks Buddy!!!!!!!!!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Actually Tony, I'm doing this for ME. The Board voted, that for every Member I signed up, they would would give me a "Bag Of Tater Chips" And A "Slim Jim"!!!!! Now That's What I Call A Bonus!!!!

Guy, it was a bag of tater chips OR a Slim Jim.

Scott Millen

Oh we definately tricked you. Now you're one of us.

Guy has added a great deal of energy to the board, which we sorely needed. He mulled it, and decided to take the leap. Now we need members ready to make a similar leap. Join up, be active!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
HAHAHA They got you man! They offered me Tater chips, a Slim Jim AND a RC cola to wash them down!

I couldn't do it because I would have to change all my T-Shirts from "Nay" to "Yay" and it cost too much money.

I'm having second thoughts now because I could have just turned the t-shirts inside out so they say "yaN" and I could have said it stood for "Yes and NOW" in reference to if and when everyone should join!

Looks like I missed out Guy. Pass me a slim jim in Tampa would ya? (I got an RC cola coming when I join!)

David Vicars

Guy great talking to you last night!!!! Yes we do think alot alike. For everyone else the motivation I am talking about is from US the membership of the UAMCC. We as a group need to get up off our a$$s and work with OUR Board of Directors to get this organization back on track. These folks have busted their backs to get things straightened up. It's good to see most of the petty little fighting has stopped. All that did was make this whole group look like a bunch of third graders. We are businessmen and women. We have a group of people who have stepped forward to represent us. If we don't like the way they are doing their jobs we can replace them. First we need to give them a chance. We basically have a start up organization here. Give it some time see how it shakes out, and lets all do our part and get active in this thing. We have a great BBS here we should all be taking advantage of it, got a question post it here and on other boards. Funny story same thing. All of the things that get posted on other boards can be posted here as well. Those were the things that drew me to the UAMCC a year ago. This was a great little family back then. Lets all go back to having reasonable and open discussions again. We won't always agree, but that is the beauty of all of us being here together. Learn from each other, help each other, and have some fun again. So lets get up off our asses and move this thing of ours into its future.
OK I'm done now. My wife says its time for me to take my happy pills. The world will be better in 20 minutes.

I have been looking back at some old threads. This hit home. We need help now, more than ever. I have a task that I could use some help with.

If you would like to help, contact me and I will give you the details. It has to do with bringing activity back to the BBs.

Also, give us suggestions to help make your org better.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We should be ready to start this again soon in a large way
Hello My Friends!!!!

Next week we will have a new "Join Page" at the Home Page of the UAMCC. I am encouraging all who are interested, to join the UAMCC and help us assist you in Growing Your Business, Supporting Contractor Members, and being a Voice & Presence in our Industry.

The Uamcc has weathered the storms of the past, and we are now ready to move this Org. and it's Membership Forward. We Want You On Our Team!!!!!!!!!!
Want to know "What's In It For Me???" Great Question.... Go to our Home Page, and look up our Benefits Page. You will find many helpful Discounts that can directly affect your Business.

The Contractor Directory, is another perk to being a Member of the UAMCC. Customers that go to our home page, and are looking for a Professional in their area, will be able to find you quickly and easily. The UAMCC website is also highly SEO'ed, this means that by having your web-link in the Directory, it will give your website more Visibility on the web and can help your page ranking.

The Board Of Directors, are working on many other ways to help the Membership. But in order for the UAMCC to continue to help and support the Industry & Membership, We Humbly Ask All Who Will, To Join Our Cause!!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions about the UAMCC please contact me:

Guy Blackmon
Board Of Director UAMCC
Membership Chairman UAMCC

910-876-1594
guy@pressurekleen.net

Thank You!!!!!!!