• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Membership Benefits

Guy Blackmon

Hello Future Members!!!!!!

I got some feedback from some of our Members & Future Members. Some have no clue what our Membership Benefits Package looks like, well here you go. The only benefit we don't have active on that page, is the RFP's service. But rest assured Your BOD is working to change that within the next few months. We are also looking into upgrading the benefits for our Members in a Large way. If everything checks out, An announcement may happen in Tampa, or in the next few weeks. Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!

benefits_header3.jpg

As a member of the UAMCC you will have access to a wealth of benefits that will help you to grow your revenue and lower your expenses.

job-_leads2.jpg

Local, Regional and National Job Leads
With aggressive marketing, a high ranking website and a source for large scale RFPs (requests for proposals) the UAMCC will be giving out thousands of job leads to its membership. The UAMCC will also lead the way with negotiations with large nationwide corporations, property management companies and government agencies. All leads come FREE of charge with membership. Local leads will be mailed directly to you as a member.

help_sales.jpg

The Credibility of a National Organization
One hurdle to overcome with a new client is selling your business's credibility. Being part of a nationwide organization can go a long way towards building trust. The UAMCC checks the validity and verifies the insurance of every member. Combined with the marketing of the organization to the general public, just being a member can get your foot in the door with potential customers and make closing your sales that much easier.

buy_uamcc.jpg

Member-To-Member Sales
Get special sales prices from vendors and suppliers that you cannot get anywhere else. The UAMCC promotes buying from other participating members. We are working with many vendors to provide goods and services for discounted pricing.

neat_stuff.jpg

Business Tools To Help You Grow
We have many spread sheets, contract examples, and management guidelines that you can download to your computer. We even have a business plan template to guide you. New forms will be updated and added consistently. You may be able to save hundreds of dollars avoiding hiring someone to prepare the documents we have available for you.

save_money.jpg
Blue Chip UAMCC Partnerships Exclusive To UAMCC Members
If you haven’t already been sold on the benefits of joining the organization, these savings should impress you. The UAMCC has partnered with providers of goods and services that can potentially save you hundreds to even thousands of dollars.

kbk_logo01.jpg

Logos:$200.00(Save $50)Business Cards:$75.00 for a 1-sided card
-OR- $100.00 for 2-sided (Save $25) Postcards:$150.00 for 6x4 (Save $25)Brochure:(8.5x11 tri-fold): $250.00 (Save $50)Flyers: (8.5x11 1-sided): $150.00 (Save $25)Doorhangers: (4.25x11 2-sided): $150.00 (Save $25)Website Headers:$100.00 (Save $25)
Receive 10% off on any service provided to UAMCC members. Whether you are a one-man operation or need a fleet of vehicles serviced you can enjoy the across the board discount with Jiffy Lube as a UAMCC member. Just sign up the first day you go in for service and show your UAMCC Membership Card. It is that simple!
nes_left.gif

As the #1 aerial lift company, NES Rentals willprovide to UAMCC members with extensive industry knowledge and one of the largest and best maintained aerial fleets in the business. NES pride themselves on having an expert staff that goes the extra mile to make your job easier – from helping you choose exactly the right lift for the job to delivering equipment on time, every time. UAMCC members will enjoy discounts up to 20% for all lift rentals.
With 80 locations in 30 states to serve UAMCC members you need to look no further than NES Rentals.
best_buy_logo.gif

Best Buy Business Partner Member Nationwidewill offer UAMCC members a wide variety of help on selecting the right equipment for your business and personal use. UAMCC membership gives you deep discounts on many electronic purchases. More details of this program will be in included in your new member packet.
queensboro.jpg

Queensboro is the nation's leading supplier of logo gear for pressure washing businesses. Excellent quality embroidery matched with some of the lowest prices you will find anywhere will make your company stand out as a truly professional operation. Minimum order is just 4 pieces. From collared shirts, to jackets, hats, sweatshirts and other gear, Queensboro will fill your apparel needs.
As a UAMCC member you will get FREE shipping on every order. Since their minimum charge is $14.95 that can equate to a 40% savings on a small order.
nlglogo.gif

The flagship of the enterprise, National Life Insurance Company, was established in Montpelier, Vermont in 1848 and is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. From its very beginnings, National Life has been one of the innovators of life insurance in America, having introduced a number of improvements that are now regular features of policies sold by a number of insurers. Over the years, the company has made available a variety of new types of coverage and provided progressive improvements in underwriting and service practices.

aig_logo.gif

American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world

The UAMCC has secured the services of
Premiere Financial Alliance Inc. (PFA) to serve as the broker to handle all life insurance policies. Joel DeGuzman, Senior Field Director of PFA has been working with the UAMCC over the last year to secure this opportunity for the UAMCC Association.

360training_com.jpg

360training.comis a market leading provider of compliance and workforce e-Learning solutions and now UAMCC members have the chance to select the many accredited certification courses being offered. The UAMCC and 360 haveformed a partnership which UAMCC members can take advantage of e-Learning opportunities from the comfort of their home!

paychex.jpg

15% Off payroll processing & selected human resource services. Paychex offers solutions for the growing or established cleaning companies.

We make automated payroll efficient and cost effective for any size organization.

• Includes Standard Payroll Checks, journals, earning statements, department summaries, and quarterly and year-end reports.
  • Taxpay®consists of federal, state and most local payroll tax computation and filing, processing and deposits, preparation of electronic filing, tax summary reports, state and federal notifications, and quarterly unemployment notices.
  • Employee Pay Options give you the benefits of single debit payroll while offering payroll delivery options that include signed checks, direct deposit, and payroll debit card.
  • New Hire Reporting meets federal and state reporting requirements about newly hired and rehired employees.
  • Paychex offers a full spectrum of retirement plan options including 401(k) administration. No matter what size your business, the benefits of these plans are within reach.
  • With our Paychex®Workers’ Compensation report Service, you receive detailed monthly reports that make it easier to manage premium payments and control workers’ comp costs.

hertz.jpg

Traveling to a conference and need a rental? Hertz Rent-A-Car offers 10% discount to all UAMCC Members with the Hertz Daily Member Benefits Rates (car classes A through F Compact 2 door through Full-size 4 door) and a 10% discount on Hertz Standard Daily, Weekend, Weekly, and Monthly Rates (all car classes). Plus, 5% or greater Discount on Hertz Leisure Daily, Weekend, Weekly, and Monthly Rates (all car classes).
national.gif

National Car Rental provides a large selection of quality vehicles for your business or leisure car rental needs from midsize and full-size car models, to convertibles, SUVs, and minivans as well as specialty cars, trucks, and van rental. National provides exceptional variety and service to every car reservation and rental. UAMCC members can enjoy a 20% discount on both car and truck rentals.
direct_media.gif

Direct Media, a national direct marketing company www.directmedia.com has a stellar record of being the industry leader in the direct marketing field. UAMCC members will plan and initiate a variety of mail campaigns through the services of DMI to the UAMCC membership at a fraction of the cost normally associated with an independent mail campaign. UAMCC's non-profit status will qualify for all members in any mail campaigns generated from DMI.
jiffylube.gif

Go to Jiffy Lube and receive 10% off on any service provided by Jiffy Lube to UAMCC members. Whether you are a one-man operation or need a fleet of vehicles serviced you can enjoy the across the board discount with Jiffy Lube as a UAMCC member. Just sign up the first day you go in for service and show your UAMCC Membership Card. It is that simple!
management-guide.gif

Power Washing Management Forms and Contracts are available to you in a "SAMPLE" format for your use. The Power Washing Management Forms and Contracts were professionally created by a Human Resource Consultant and can be downloaded at the UAMCC website, www.uamcc.org. Forms and contracts that cover hiring practices, timesheets, interview forms, Non-compete clauses, exit interviews, job safety forms, back ground checks and everything else you need to have your paper work in order as a business owner and as a UAMCC Member.
conf-call.gif

UAMCC Free Conference Calls are simple and easy to use! Nothing is required except to get people on the phone and start talking. Dial in number and access code is already in place for UAMCC members. Have fellow UAMCC members in other state that you want to speak with or want to conference family members in to plan a family vacation? Free conference calls are here for you to use.
uamcc-bbs.gif

UAMCC Members Only Section on the UAMCC BBS will offer yet another place for the organization and its members to discuss current events affecting the pressure washing industry. Just like any other industry related BBS, the private area will offer the opportunity to members so that they can discuss industry related topics that will be specific to the overall membership goals of the organization. You are highly encouraged as a UAMCC member to register at www.uamcc.org/forum to stay abreast of the latest news and events happening in the pressure washing industry!
affiliate-program.gif

UAMCC Affiliate Programs are just a mouse click away. Find useful and cost saving deals from fortune 500 Companies at the UAMCC BBS (www.uamcc.org/forum). Programs for business related categories will give members an advantage when it comes to ensuring that their business has the most current up-to-date resources available to any business owner. The UAMCC Affiliate Program works so that UAMCC members can continue to grow.
osha-training.gif

OSHA Safety & Construction 360training's Technical Skills and Safety division provides the most comprehensive catalog of learning solutions for the combined industries of construction, safety and industrial market segments available in the industry today. Their courses have received recognition the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) offered in conjunction with the nation's leading OSHA appointed education centers.

• OSHA & General Safety
  • Construction Safety
  • OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Outreach
  • Hazardous Waste Training
  • Canadian OHS Safety Training
post-cards.gif

Industry related Post Card Templates already made up! The only thing you need is to get your logo and contact information on it and get it printed! Post cards are done and ready for printing. Postcards will cover the Commercial, Residential and much, much more!! Spending money on designs are over if you are a UAMCC Member!!
sales-marketing.gif

Sales and Marketing Training that covers the basic marketing plan for the new contractor to the most elaborate direct mail campaign for the seasoned veteran. Regional focused ~ which means what works in Alaska may not work in Hawaii!! Realistic approaches to YOUR pressure washing business to get the phone to ring. Experts in and outside the Industry will offer make sense advice and direction. The days of just putting one ad in the Yellow Pages are over. Full court press is the attitude with the UAMCC. Sales and marketing training will be conducted throughout the year with UAMCC Members.
nation-job.gif

The UAMCC Job Lead Benefit will park customers in front of you as a UAMCC Member. The UAMCC's investment in SEO work, direct marketing and public awareness campaigns will assist the UAMCC in drawing "in" interest from both the commercial and residential markets. Key word searches relating to the pressure washing industry end up with the UAMCC ranked very high. This benefit will take time to evolve and blossom but we have already received interest from commercial entities interested in the UAMCC.
wash-with-us.gif

Wash With Us The UAMCC established the "Wash With Us" Public Awareness Campaign during the early stages of the UAMCC. Getting the message out to the general public about the pressure washing industry is a top priority with the UAMCC and the "Wash With Us" public awareness strategy is one of many ways the UAMCC will reach households and businesses across the United States. From donating washing services to cancer victims all the way to restoring a historical landmark, the "Wash With Us" program will provide the necessary exposure for the pressure washing industry.
service-requests.gif

Notification of Pressure Washing Contracts

• UAMCC procurement agent
  • Weekly RFP's, RFC's & RFI's for UAMCC Members
  • Weekly notification of any Pressure Washing related contracts
  • RFP’s for: Federal, State, County, City, Municipal, Local Government, Town Agencies, and government agency buyers such as colleges, universities, school districts, hospitals, correctional facilities, water districts, public utilities, police and fire departments and many MORE.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Guy the Queensboro the last I heard dropped any discount for group/UAMCC. They because of the economy were already giving discounts so they will give no extra and why dont you give me a call because I am not sure about some of the other ones where they stand

Jim Cooney

Where's my membership card ? My Operating Engineers card is the only organization card I carry in my wallet, along with my OSHA & MSHA competent person and confined spaces cards.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
You know who was good at this Jim....Matt Johnson. A few yrs ago he did this for the P*W* BOD where he took each one of our pictures and laminated them to fit in a wallet. That was a cool idea.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
We'll have to meet all of you in person to teach you the secret handshake. Secret decoder rings would have broken the budget - no matter how cool it would be to have them!

Guy Blackmon

How many of these benefits are current?

Tony, I was told that most are still current. I will try to call each one of these Company"s and check to see if we are still current. This may take a few weeks because I am slammed this month. In the mean time I will check with Mike T. to find out where we are with our "Biz Unite" Benefits, and getting this info to our members Pronto!!!

If you call to use any of these Benefits, and are denied, Please contact me immediately!

Jim Cooney

How are we going to be able to access the RFP's without the decoder ring ??? LOL !

We'll have to meet all of you in person to teach you the secret handshake. Secret decoder rings would have broken the budget - no matter how cool it would be to have them!

Jeff LeCours

Tony, I was told that most are still current. I will try to call each one of these Company"s and check to see if we are still current. This may take a few weeks because I am slammed this month. In the mean time I will check with Mike T. to find out where we are with our "Biz Unite" Benefits, and getting this info to our members Pronto!!!

If you call to use any of these Benefits, and are denied, Please contact me immediately!

Hey Guy, I think this benefit is still available try to call this lady and tell her you want to find out the status of the UAMCC Added value vendor, there is a UAMCC site they made up. I got this email in July and have had other more recent ones from them

[FONT=&quot]As one of our esteemed Value Added Resellers, we would like you be the first to know about our new 10- and 30-hour OSHA Outreach Training courses. The course packages have been designed specifically for the general or construction industry and are available with or without study guides.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All courses comprise of training modules required by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA). The modules are further divided into sections, which take approximately one to two hours in length and cover topics pertaining to regulations under Standard 29 CFR 1926. Some common topics include hazard communication, hazardous materials, and personal protective equipment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you want to know more about the packages and individual courses, please click here»[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the meantime, please feel free to call me at (512) 940-1981 if you have any questions or concerns. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards,[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shamsah Malik
(512) 940-1981
shamsah.malik@360training.com[/FONT]

Charlie Soden

Contributing Member
How do you claim the discount is it by mentioning UAMCC or through something else? I use PayChex, how do I explain to them to give me 15% off

Jeff LeCours

How do you claim the discount is it by mentioning UAMCC or through something else? I use PayChex, how do I explain to them to give me 15% off

Micheal K set that up. If the BOD isnt sure they can call him to find out the details. Mike really liked the discount he uses it or did for some time

Guy Blackmon

Why not just PM me or call me and ask Charlie? I'll be more than happy to look into it for you. I'll try and have an answer for you tomorrow. I'll call you..... on the phone.... here in North Carolina...Where we both live.

Charlie Soden

Contributing Member
Tahnks Guy I can call tomorrow. I just figured I would ask in case others were wondering regarding how to get it. The sheet that came in the blue folder from NCE says South Central Manufacturing Network Purchasing but that one doesn't have Paychex on it

Jim Cooney

There are better and less expensive PPO's available. Paychex use to be the industry leader, but many of the competitors are a much better value. Try HRServices, Inc. / HRStaffing, Inc., Portland, OR

Thad Eckhoff

Why not just PM me or call me and ask Charlie? I'll be more than happy to look into it for you. I'll try and have an answer for you tomorrow. I'll call you..... on the phone.... here in North Carolina...Where we both live.

Maybe so that everyone could get the answer at the same time, in case they were wondering.

Guy Blackmon

Thad I totally agree. But if a Member has a problem, I wish they would bring it to me first, I will then look in to it and/or take care of it, then post the results or make an announcement for all to see.

I'm not trying to hide anything, those days are OVER. I'm just saying give the Membership Committee a chance to to do it's job, instead of posting something up that could be used as "Fodder" for some who may want to still "Tear Us Down" or spin this in a negative light.

I'll do my best to have an answer about this today.

Jim Cooney

Guy, can you reserve the UAMCC corporate jet for me next weekend ? I have a meeting with Donald Trump and Tiger Woods, something about a beauty pageant and "qualifying" contestants. As a member I do get 15% off the total package, correct ????