• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

ATTENTION KEC Help

cleanhoods

Allright i was asked to help so here we go lets see the response!!
To all KEC workers please post here and give your advice for the UAMCC to how this section can be improved to draw more attention for our side of the business.Your suggestions will be looked at and considered i was promised this so this is our chance to build a cool KEC thread.
First suuggestion UAMCC needs to make the hood cleaning thread on its own not in fine print but noticable and seperate from the HVAC just by its self since our line of work is just unique.
Marko

cleanhoods

Thank you fellows and you are welcome!! Trevor i may do that one day i do visit mmy mom near ya in LakeRidge,VA.
Anyways, come on KEC there is no reason at all why there is no response by now is there some kind of personal issue?
You have to state it these guys here cannot fix anything here unless YOU yourself gives your suggestions and issues then they will taylor and correct your suggestions to this site.
Marko

cleanhoods

My foam foams likw that but not if you get what i mean.It is thick and and stuff i have posted a pic of it before Ant called it wet foam or something like that. I have some ideas i am working with which i will put out once i perfect this idea and make it affordable for anyone to purchase and use.I love watching that though it is just amaazing maybe not to you but to an old school detailer it is amazing cool video Josh.
Now you mentioned a deal and to me that means money could you elaberate what you mean?
Marko

cleanhoods

My foam foams likw that but not if you get what i mean.It is thick and and stuff i have posted a pic of it before Ant called it wet foam or something like that. I have some ideas i am working with which i will put out once i perfect this idea and make it affordable for anyone to purchase and use.I love watching that though it is just amaazing maybe not to you but to an old school detailer it is amazing cool video Josh.
Now you mentioned a deal and to me that means money could you elaberate what you mean?
Marko
Oh Josh thanks for posting as well and glad to see you here!!

cleanhoods

We got plenty of supply for you here Douglas do you need a sample? Shipping weight is 60lbs and a 1 day supply of energy booster.jk

Marko