• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Back Armstrong Clark!!!!!!!!

Guy Blackmon

I spoke with a Really Great Guy & a Continuing supporter of the UAMCC today, Jake Clark, of Armstrong Clark Stains.

I was Totally Blown Away by his support and generosity!!! This is a Supplier Member that has followed the "Continuing Saga" of the UAMCC, and still stepped up when called upon.

He told me told me " I See The UAMCC Moving In A Positive Direction"

Members, please show your appreciation to Armstong Clark Stains, by purchasing their stains and other products.

Again, Thank You Armstrong Clark Stains For Your Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Yup Jake is aces. Discussed with him last week about his Membership status and he felt that the UAMCC was an org. that deserved another chance So he was going to join up again and show his support. If Jake can support us we need to show the support back by becoming UAMCC members once again. Its all in the big plan that we are all on the same team and we want to all support each other. This is major positive news and guys like Jake being a members shows that this org. will get back on its feet

Jeff LeCours

I've said it before and I will say it again, Jake Clark is one of the nicest, coolest guys I have met in this industry. Just an easy going guy. I wish I did wood projects, I have heard from others his products are real good. Welcome Jake!!!!!!!!