Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Blame us

Default Re: Why Blame us

Oh last question answerd i missed Douglas about the intallers in realtion to the fire suppression.
    I should of worded it in a better way,here in this state most of he fire suppresssion companies install the hoods and i would say half of them have no idea that peple have to clean these systems and God forbid a contractor highers a mechanical company to install the hood,which happen a few 6 months ago, didnot put access panels in and says the was not needed. I look at it and guess what 4 needed this whould be a 2 fan system going down to the hood then boyh tee and then a right 90 and a 90 down.There is 10 turns between two systems and then the fire suppression comes in and just does there thing with no regard that the system cannot be cleaned properly so i discuss theis with the county engineer,the state fire marshal and the county fire marshal plus the contractor and the only office that agreed and gave me the codes of the state of NC relaing ot my issue cannot do nothing to the county.She advised my NC didnot adopt any of the NFPA standards but wishes they would.
    I have tried and i have pleeded and nothing so this is why i brought it here maybe some of you that have soem push and pull can figure things out to benifit the right doers in this state.
    I was going to do the media thing and a Grease Police member was going to join my quest but then i was advised the possiblity of losing my customers over this which i cannot afford to do.
    So in all i am not trying to make any enemies just friends thats all i have known alot of you for about 3 years now even though i havnt met but only one.But i know at the computer and in person is different.Thats why i offerd you all bring your meetings here and even offered yuo all to come on over and i will fire up the grill and we will have a cook out and meet and greet.
    My hand is still out and i am always up to try new things.
    Marko
    CLEANHOODS formally S&M Cleaning Services since 1997
    call 24/7>>>>>>> (828)632-7688 office
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Owner: Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by centexpw View Post
    What did you just say? That is the most rambling, incomprehensible, incoherent, babbling, run on sentence I have ever read. Have you been drinking? If you have, go to bed and get off the computer. Holy Cow.
    What he said. I feel I wasted my time by writting my response to you. I apologize to the UAMMC for wasting space and to all of the little electrons who gave thier lives for my post.

Michael, I am again remined of my recent post on GP about how some people are like a slinky toy.
    Douglas Hicks
    General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc
    Member NFPA, NFSA, NAFED
    Founding member, past pres, past secretary Oregon Fire Equipment Distributors
    Board of Directors, The Grease Police

I tried i guess you wont Douglas.
    I have placed good points and you failled to answer.
    Did i miss something you wrote or misunderstand i think i answered everything you have posted.
    I just dont get why you two seem to try to start things with me for no reason i can think of.
    I think you all need to get down off your horses an let them have a drink and look around a bit.
    Douglas i respect you as a person because i havnt met you but your online personality just plain sucks.
    Michael same to you as well you need to get off your horse and just look around.
    I am truly a big hearted person yes i am under educated but rubbing that in my face shows the type of people you are which is wrong.
    I am just trying to help one thing i like doing helping people in amyway i can,but i dont give up easy so my hand is still out t the both of you.
    Do you shake or do you show your colors?
    Marko
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com

Well fellows and ladies i have a wife(boss) thats reminding me i have work in four in a half hours so i say GOODNIGHT all and be safe and my hand will remain out PM email or call me anytime,thank you.
    Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:

Douglas, I hear ya man. Slinky hahahaha. And the Olympics. If I lived in NC I would make every effort to make it to the Charleston Roundtable. There is going to be a ton of info for all levels of contractors and also KEC guys. There is going to be probably 200 contractors attending. And if I lived in NC I would quit whining about nobody wanting to share info with me and go to a Roundtable event. But I dont live in NC and I dont whine about people picking on me. But some people want it all brought to them, boo hoo.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

Hood Cleaning Texas

Michael for one i havnt wined about anything and two you should be ashamed of your attitude you are a board member representing the KEC side for the UAMCC and you act like a newbee.
    Still South Carolina And not North Carolina.
    My opinion the UAMCC should rid of an immature person like you.
    A quetion and a valid point is at hand and all you have is critisism.
    All i have done was put a valid point up here and only been placeing threads here now havnt I.
    WHat have i done to you or anyone nothing but miss spelling and not wording things right.
    I havent asked anyone and look back Michael for anything from anyone here.
    Except the advice of downsteaming with a flow actuated unloader thats it i havnt asked for foam,chem mixes,proceedures anything.
    I feel i shouldnt ask if someone offers then i may except but i will not ask.
    I am just supprised that you as a human being enjoy this sort of attacks on another for no reason at all make no sence.
    I guess you all at the Creap Police had a meeting to harrass old Marko the little one man company.
    Now i will say good by and enjoy UAMCC i have tried to help and i feel i am not welcome even though i tried i undersand normal people but a board member the same member of the board that asked to help here just ashame immature and disrespectful,
    Goodnight.
    Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:

Common lets be civil here. No point in pointing fingers and blaming others here for anything. This thread like any other if it continuously gets ugly then it will be closed. Lets stay professional so others can learn from what is being discussed.

Agreed.
    So why are the installers giving the KEC workers wavy ducts,shards of metal,caulked seems that end up leaking and leaving globs of weld behind?
    Why is there access panels in the wrong place or not in place art all?
    Why do alot of fire extinguisher companies still tag the systems even though the systems havnt been cleaned properly or at all?
    My guess is the installers are not informed enough for one about the KEC side of the business, also i believe the installers are eather not trained(or very little of it) or just rush the job when it comes to welding, thats where the waves come from, the caulk is lazyness, and the blobs is burn through, so they weld the hole they burned which leaves the blob inside.
    Another thing holes in the grease troth due to welders not shielding there welds,no it isnot your chem.
    The shards of metal is from cutting and basically by the time they get around they was off. Plasma cutter would give you a better cut.
    Then access panels in places that really is the wrong place and makes things harder then needed to be but at least its there.
    Installers not even instaling access panels why because they really dont know that it will be needed.
    And last but not least the fire ext. companies they come in do there system check(some dont)then replace links(some dont)and tag the system.
    Now if they was up in the hood replacing links they have the bird eyes view of the system, why is it still tagged?
    Well its the money and getting to the next one.
    Extremly caked system never gets noticed then.
    So KEC what you need to do is check on the fire ext. companies there is a date on the links links must be changed every 6 months and check tags see for non compliance issues.
    Ask customer if they accually dry tested the system like they should every 6 months.Then lets see who is doing there job.I only found a few in the years and most dont.
    All these issues the hood cleaner gets the blame, but the fire guy and installer walks free why?
    They are the inspector insuring fire saftey right.
    My point for far to long, the hood cleaner has taken most of the blame for these systems in the shape they are, which blame is there yes, alot doesnot clean properly but, and i stress but, all the systems that are in bad shape,building burnt down,hot kitchens and so on could have all been and can be prevented if the fire extinguisher companies report the systems that is in danger and in neglec and non accessable area can be solved if the installers just require the installion.
    Now these issues is the issues i go through in my state NC since i started in 1997.
    If any other KEC has these similar issues please state them and state your state and lets see how wide spread it really is.
    Marko
    Last edited by cleanhoods; 08-04-2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Miss spelling and add on
    Visit Cleanhoods at:

Why

Ron Musgraves
    www.uamcc.org
    "Sidewalk cleaning"

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information