Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Integrity Pressure Wash Condo

Thread: Integrity Pressure Wash Condo

Default Integrity Pressure Wash Condo

6 floor Condo Washing.jpg6 floor Condo Washing 3.jpg6 floor Condo Washing 2.jpg

Here is a job Jeff help me out on the bidding. It was a fun job running those lifts. Thank you Jeff L
    I found the PM name right where Jeff told me at the BAMA RT.
    Last edited by Scott Demers; 08-07-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Default Re: Integrity Pressure Wash Condo

Wow that cleaned up nice, never saw those B & A pictures before. Lifts can be fun and sure do help

you are welcome

Post some more pictures of other jobs. Glad you are here too, thanks.

condo (2).jpg Condo Cleaning after soft washing.jpgHere is another job we did, this was very easy 2 guys doing 6-8 condos a day. What was funny is the maint. man could only clean 1/2 condo a day using high pressure. So when they call us they were shocked how fast we were soft washing them. We down stream the front and m-5 the sides. The buildings did look alot worst than what the picture is showing.
    Job came out great.

yellow book.jpgHere is one when I first started pressure washing. Thank you that yellow pole is long gone!! The Chamber is a good match up for PW. Almost every time I went to a meet and greet I got a job!! Plus some people will only go thru the Chamber.
    I dont know why I stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by scottwash View Post
    yellow book.jpgHere is one when I first started pressure washing. Thank you that yellow pole is long gone!! The Chamber is a good match up for PW. Almost every time I went to a meet and greet I got a job!! Plus some people will only go thru the Chamber.
    I dont know why I stop going.

The good old yellow noodle, I have one, I used it once about 9 years ago and never used it again

Nice work, Scott. Someone gave me a yellow noodle when I started, I left it in the rafters of the garage when I moved 3 yrs ago. LOL

Also, could you go to settings at the top right and fill out your signature.

Great looking pics. I would definately like to get into pressure washing condo's here in Arkansas.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Great Photos Scott

• Thread Information