• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Integrity Pressure Wash Condo

Scott Demers

UAMCC-Member
6 floor Condo Washing.jpg6 floor Condo Washing 3.jpg6 floor Condo Washing 2.jpg

Here is a job Jeff help me out on the bidding. It was a fun job running those lifts. Thank you Jeff L
I found the PM name right where Jeff told me at the BAMA RT.

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Wow that cleaned up nice, never saw those B & A pictures before. Lifts can be fun and sure do help

you are welcome

Post some more pictures of other jobs. Glad you are here too, thanks.

Scott Demers

UAMCC-Member
condo (2).jpg Condo Cleaning after soft washing.jpgHere is another job we did, this was very easy 2 guys doing 6-8 condos a day. What was funny is the maint. man could only clean 1/2 condo a day using high pressure. So when they call us they were shocked how fast we were soft washing them. We down stream the front and m-5 the sides. The buildings did look alot worst than what the picture is showing.
Job came out great.

Scott Demers

UAMCC-Member
yellow book.jpgHere is one when I first started pressure washing. Thank you that yellow pole is long gone!! The Chamber is a good match up for PW. Almost every time I went to a meet and greet I got a job!! Plus some people will only go thru the Chamber.
I dont know why I stop going.

Jeff LeCours

View attachment 3155Here is one when I first started pressure washing. Thank you that yellow pole is long gone!! The Chamber is a good match up for PW. Almost every time I went to a meet and greet I got a job!! Plus some people will only go thru the Chamber.
I dont know why I stop going.

The good old yellow noodle, I have one, I used it once about 9 years ago and never used it again

David Vicars

Nice work, Scott. Someone gave me a yellow noodle when I started, I left it in the rafters of the garage when I moved 3 yrs ago. LOL

Also, could you go to settings at the top right and fill out your signature.