• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Best way to bid long distance.

cmturner

I have the chance to bid on a couple shopping centers that are about 5-6 hrs away from me. I am thinking that you guys that cover multiple states can't possibly run around and do bids on all of these spread out centers; so I am sure there is a way to develop a bid sight unseen. I have the site maps from the companys website but it doesn't say the measurements on the sidewalks and I also wanted to see what you guys did to ensure proper water supply as well. Any little tips would be greatly appreciated.