• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Calender, appointments, anytime access?

cleanhoods

Here is some good advice and i have been using this a while.
Okay alot of us have been using these programs for our appointments when things are due and so on but wouldnt it be great to have your calender updated from the office but accessed from the job on your phone?
I have been using Google Calender and i tell you my appointments i can access any time and during bids i can look at the calender anytime and advise the customer of a day available to set them up right there.Been helpful toards my business and hoping it is towards yours.
At home i use Microsoft Outlook to keep up with all appointments and also it tells me when things are do and the great thing it works together with Google.
Marko

Scott Davis

I love google calender!! When we are slow I just have my guys check it each night for updates as to when they'll be working. I also call and tell them but it keeps everyone in the loop so theres no suprises.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Google calendar is great! We've got all kinds of different colors set up so none of us make appointments over the other.

We also us GC to print our our agenda in the morning and everybody gets a hard copy.

As the work is completed, it is both noted on the computer calendar (via phones or a phone call into the office) and noted in pen on the agenda.

We have a box for them all to go in till the end of the month when they are put in a monthly folder to keep for a permanent record of when jobs were completed.

If a customer asks when they were serviced last all we have to do is type their name in the search box and it comes up immediately without us having to mess with that slow quickbooks. It works like that on the phones too.

There's only one thing I don't like. I'd like to be able to move blocks of appointments to another day but it seems to limit you to moving only one appointment at a time. Is there a way to move blocks?

cleanhoods

I think all you have to do is click and hold on the block and drag it to desired place or you can highlight the block and press control C and go to dtae desired and press the day and control v
Marko

cleanhoods

Another thing as well there is ton of google apps that will work towards business,like even the contacts section and again free. Plus your computer is free from all that storage space.
Marko