• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How about some coils?

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
sonitx
sonitx
sonitx
Me likey!

Killing high electric bills on unit at a time!

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

cleanhoods

Man look at those dirty exhaust fans. Money sitting waiting to be grabbed.And look at the return unit man it is built up too some hood cleaner is not maintaining that at all,money.
Good job there Tony for sure keeping those coils cleaned helps a bunch during this hot weather. Just did mine here at the house.I think it is one of the important things to do.
Marko