• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Anyone need work in NY?

Mathew Johnson

I may have some work for contract cleaners in the Binghamton NY and Central NY area in the next several weeks. I am having a serious back surgery on Tuesday and may be laid up for an extended period of time depending on how the surgery goes.

We currently have a ton of work booked, 2 shopping malls / strip centers, decks, residential and some flat work monthly accounts, in addition to 3 log cabins.

I may be looking to offload some of the work if we cant get to it in a timely manner. If you might be interested, email me at mhjohnson@pwscleaning.com. Most of these people I have done work for and they are good payers and easy to work for.

Thanks,

Matt

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
If we can do it can you provide hotel accomodations?

I just couldn't resist, it was wide open!

Good luck Matt, I'm just messing with you.

Mathew Johnson

Sorry Toni.... I dont have any filter accounts, I havent been cleared to take your course yet.

With what you would make, you could pay for your own hotel and airfare... U could use my equipment

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Matt, you can come on out and take my course. You take care of everything then I'll reimburse you for your expenses. I promise. :)

Thad, God killed off the giants in a flood once. David blew one away with a rock. Your kind walks on thin ice! I'd be careful if I was you! :)

By the way Chris took a picture of Thad and me in Mississippi. Thad was kind enough to take us to lunch (we wanted to stay overnight, but he wouldn't pay for a hotel room :))

Chris' data card from his camera is corrupt, but we were able to retrieve the following picture. It's a little grainy. That's me on the right.

deuce_big.jpg

Mathew Johnson

Pretty much hurts like hell, I am mostly flat on back for next 4-6 weeks, then rehab and physical therapy. It was the second back surgery this season, had one in May

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Pretty much hurts like hell, I am mostly flat on back for next 4-6 weeks, then rehab and physical therapy. It was the second back surgery this season, had one in May
Hey Matt Godspeed on your recovery. My aunt had two surgeries on her back and the second one was the charm. She's been dancing ever since.

Hey since your laid up for awhile here's your chance to put in alot of post here to win Jeff L's money:biggrin:

Mathew Johnson

Hey Matt Godspeed on your recovery. My aunt had two surgeries on her back and the second one was the charm. She's been dancing ever since.

Hey since your laid up for awhile here's your chance to put in alot of post here to win Jeff L's money:biggrin:

Thanks John.

I cant win Jeffs money... I read the bbs a lot for entertainment, but post very little to avoid getting caught up in the drama. Where is everyone that use to come here, it looks like you posted 16 of the last 25 comments, Jeff cant even pay people to post here. I have been out of the loop, have I missed something?

It is like a pressure washing ghost town - they came, they saw, they left driving off into the sunset to the next bbs on the horizon.

I hope all is well and you have had a great year, tell Kathy that Mary and I say hello.

Matt

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Matt-- You haven't missed anything. The consensus here is that people want to hear what the UAMCC BOD is up to and what direction they have decided to take. Without them not saying much here this bb is starting to become a "Ghost town". I'm only posting to try and keep this bb a little bit interesting but without much news about the org. There's not much else I can do.

As for Jeff's money I'm not posting for that but if I won I'd tell Jeff to send it to the UAMCC or to any charity of his choice. Better yet he should spend it on his family. Besides this there is nothing going on sorry to say. Controversy is to draining and nobody wants that so unless we can get some news or maybe get a few others to post here there's not much else I can add.

Say hi to Mary for me and Kathy. Keep us in the loop how your back surgery turned out. Good luck

Mathew Johnson

Hey Matt-- You haven't missed anything. The consensus here is that people want to hear what the UAMCC BOD is up to and what direction they have decided to take. Without them not saying much here this bb is starting to become a "Ghost town". I'm only posting to try and keep this bb a little bit interesting but without much news about the org. There's not much else I can do.

As for Jeff's money I'm not posting for that but if I won I'd tell Jeff to send it to the UAMCC or to any charity of his choice. Better yet he should spend it on his family. Besides this there is nothing going on sorry to say. Controversy is to draining and nobody wants that so unless we can get some news or maybe get a few others to post here there's not much else I can add.

Say hi to Mary for me and Kathy. Keep us in the loop how your back surgery turned out. Good luck

I am sorry to hear this as like you, I dumped a fair amount of money into the org and time getting members. It has been 8 months now since the head of the transition team has left and power was transferred. Even given the "state of the union" at time of transfer, it seems kind of hard to blame any of the transition team or past leadership at this point.

I really do hope things get popping for the UAMCC. A lot of people are counting on the leaders to get things moving. Maybe September will bring good news to the membership. I wish them luck.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I really do hope things get popping for the UAMCC. A lot of people are counting on the leaders to get things moving. Maybe September will bring good news to the membership. I wish them luck.
Matt that pretty much nails it as to what is going on here. Many memberships are due now so many people who haven't re-upped yet are waiting on the sidelines waiting for some info from the leaders here(BODS). I'm trying to be an optomist here and I'm banking on some good news and what I mean by that is if the news looks good than I will spend some bank on getting my membership updated. I think many others feel the same way.

On a more positive note some have re-upped like Jake Clark From Armstrong stains so that is positive news. Lets keep our fingers crossed because like you said we've spent money on this org. to help it be successful and today it is not where we hoped it would be.

Jake Clark

UAMCC Associate Member
Matt,

I did an "armstrong search" and found this thread. I am sorry to read that you had to go under the knife. More importantly, I hope you are making a full recovery!

Get well soon,

Jake