• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Another Parking garage we did a couple of weeks ago.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here is a couple of pictures of a Parking garage we did a couple of weeks ago. We needed to use some degreaser on the oil stains but basically with the 200+ degree hot water and the surface machines did the trick.

Attachments

• parking garage LI 064.jpg
    parking garage LI 064.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 47
  • parking garage LI 056.jpg
    parking garage LI 056.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 47
  • parking garage LI 035.jpg
    parking garage LI 035.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 46
  • parking garage LI 002.jpg
    parking garage LI 002.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 51
  • parking garage LI 012.jpg
    parking garage LI 012.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 52
  • parking garage LI 052.jpg
    parking garage LI 052.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 48

John Tornabene

Member Guest
a couple of more pictures.

Attachments

• parking garage LI 041.jpg
    parking garage LI 041.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
  • parking garage LI 055.jpg
    parking garage LI 055.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 35
  • parking garage LI 077.jpg
    parking garage LI 077.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 33
  • parking garage LI 043.jpg
    parking garage LI 043.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 31
  • parking garage LI 050.jpg
    parking garage LI 050.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 36
  • parking garage LI 075.jpg
    parking garage LI 075.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 37

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks Marco. I think out of all the jobs we do parking garages I like the best and because of our equipment and the good guys I have these garages are the most profitable by the time we finish,

John Tornabene

Member Guest
The Size of these garages sometimes can be overwhelming but "Get by with a little help from my friends" goes along way on these type jobs especially if they have to be done at a fast pace so they can be open quickly for business. When these garages are open thats money in many peoples pockets. Thats the trick. To do a good job and get them open for Business ASAP.

Nice job Guy.