• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Large UAMCC Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff LeCours

Matt, you put on a good roundtable. It was better than mine, I will give you that. But if we got together we could put on a roundtable like the world has never seen!

I'll pay for my room first and you'll reimburse me right? :)

Personalities and opinions aside, joking is fun. There is some funny jabs and jokes going on. I want to click the "LIKE" button but this isnt Facebook

You all have a great weekend. Guess what I am doing tomorrow? Partying like a Rock Star! YAHOO

Ken Fenner

Tone, your skewed facts require some re-steering. I left this org as a volunteer in April 2009. The day the org opened its doors my tenure was over. In my wake I left a top ranked website, revenue to support continued web marketing, a pressure washing blog/news site, and this forum. All of it worked perfectly. It needed much more further refinement, but it all worked.

You can think I am stroking ego, but I did exactly what I was brought on board for. I'm not a puppet, Tony (cough and laugh). Remember, I worked for Carlos. The TT before we opened was governed by Carlos. This was given to him. We wouldn't have gotten anything done with 8 bosses. When we didn't agree with something, we told him. Sometimes he changed, sometimes he didn't. Ultimately, he was the boss. EVERYTHING was done with contractors in mind. What possibly could we have gained from contractors???? Most new guys are broke or buried upside down under mortgages. This org would owe me six figures for the time I put into it. Trust me, the UAMCC would be a long slow return on my investment.

When I left, in April 2009, I left. I didn't call and ask about the org. I took the member sidelines. Nobody called Ken to ask him what he thought about anything the org did in 2009. Its just weird you think that. I'm flattered, really, that you think I have that much power and control. I'm a small time contractor. No hidden doors or curtains to reveal a grand scheme. That's best left for the guys with the foil hats and conspiracy theories.

images

Where do you get the notion that anybody is seeking any type of retro compensation?

We are joking about the ridiculous nature of your allegations because well... you never did anything. Nothing, Tony. You have created this phantom of some secret corruption. We woke up, put our shoes on just like you, talked about the infrastructure, future plans, marketing, PR. We made adjustments and got the org ready for launch. Then we launched. People liked it. They joined. The Cleaner Times.. they took notice. The PWNA, they took notice. People that couldn't stand the spotlight not being on them.. you took notice.

In 2010, the day-to-day transgressions appear like utter incompetence. Yet, because your puppet master is happy, you are happy (that's just my opinion). You know what I think about you, Tony. I doubt I will ever like you because you set off my internal red flags. That shouldn't stop you from coming out to meet me. We may have a totally different experience in person.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
No doubt our meeting will be a love fest. I apologize for inflaming our internal flags or whatever. Maybe you can have that checked out when we all have free medical care next year.... :)

As far as my "never doing anything" I've spent the past two years speaking at roundtables mostly on my own dime. I have lost considerable amounts of money doing this. Contractors call me quite a bit telling me how they just made $300 or $900 or $5k because of things I taught them. This was for the contractors. I will never get out the money I put into it and I don't care. I could have been doing this under the UAMCC banner all this time if the leadership (including and especially you) had shown some integrity from the beginning and not been so bent on excluding the very means of their rapid growth (Ron).

You can keep talking till you are blue in the face. I can speak from experience when I say that when someone gets caught at one thing, chances are pretty high that they've done LOTS of similar things they've never been caught at.

Was there a phantom corruption outside of what we already know about the ED? How can we ever know for sure? Maybe we can't, but as John would tell you, from a cop's standpoint you have to look for clues.

What were the clues of willingness to allow/participate in corruption? How about installing back doors in the bbs? How about fighting the BOD tooth and nail for the bbs. How about sabotaging it? These are all clues that make the case. See, Ken, if one breaches trust and either has no conscience or allows situational ethics to guide their conscience one opens a pandora's box of future temptations that are difficult to resist......After the first seedy affair it just gets easier and easier the next time.

It's not too late though. All one has to do is learn from the past and don't repeat it. But while one is learning, they shouldn't expect everyone to just "take their word on it".

BTW. I found this to be so funny it made it where I can't complete my usual book-like response:

I'm not a puppet, Tony (cough and laugh). Remember, I worked for Carlos. The TT before we opened was governed by Carlos. This was given to him. We wouldn't have gotten anything done with 8 bosses. When we didn't agree with something, we told him. Sometimes he changed, sometimes he didn't. Ultimately, he was the boss.

Call me crazy, but that sounds like a puppet. And a poor example of how to lay a foundation for leadership. Heck even the US government has some sort of checks and balances.

Call me a puppet all you like if it makes you feel better. I don't have anyone who is "ultimately" my boss. (Except for God) (I had to throw that one in there for a little more fuel)

Tony Shelton

Jeff you are definitely a master debater my friend. Have a great weekend. Go spend some of that money you haul to the bank every week!

Mathew Johnson

What happened to the several crews you have running for you and the 80k months. Last I checked thats no small contractor? Ken I haven't been on here in weeks and yet more chit has erupted from your mouth

I can't yet figure out why there is very little traffic on this BBS or why the other BBS get multiple new contractor members each week and this one doesn't. This BBS use to have large UAMACC crowds. Irony at its best given the title of the thread verses the content.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Good point Matt. I have to look at this thread later because there was a couple of things in there that should probably be removed to another area. Nothing serious

Ken Fenner

What happened to the several crews you have running for you and the 80k months. Last I checked thats no small contractor? Ken I haven't been on here in weeks and yet more chit has erupted from your mouth

Remind me again.. who are you?

We are all (including a Ron Musgraves size company) small time contractors.

Tony Shelton

You don't recognize early uamcc members Ken? The are only about 100.

Chris is a fast moving young cotractor who has been to a lot of events. Most of the guys have met him. I wonder why you haven't.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
OK this thread has reached its potential and now its starting to turn down hill with no apparent positive upside. Sorry guys but to keep this from heading towards being unprofessional which is the way its heading I am closing the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.